Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Updates on cheerleading life

Our first performance as a team--yet to be named. Any suggestions anybody?
Yes, our first performance will be around JUNE.
My oh my....5 gruesome months away!!!Why can't it be any earlier???

At least that was what I thought....

Until today~


Today, we were divided into those who would base, who would be the fliers and lastly, who would provide back-support. What category was I in?

....jeng....
....jeng...
....jeng.

.
.
.

Flier!
^^v
[Despite my height and all but since I'm thin and light, I pass =D]

3 of us got picked to be em fliers. I myself, Alysha and Koala [ Sorry if I get u guy's name wrong]. Our team captain thought us these that made me realize so as to WHY we need 5 months to prepare ourselves.


This is called a Bow & Arrow

Scorpion. Duh!

Another Bow & Arrow

This..I forgot its name.

Now, can you imagine me, mua, MARILYN LEO doing all of these?
Ya.I can't either. I'll tell ya one thing about it. It hurts.
Trust me. If you're not flexible like me, it WILL hurt.

I honestly didn't know fliers needed to know all of these. I guess I totally missed out on these few parts T_T. Nevertheless, I'm glad I got picked as a flier but I guess we're still like on probation or somethin XD.

Note to self: WOMAN, TRAIN UP YOUR FLEXIBILITY. YOU SUCK!!!

ZZZZZZZzzzzzzZZZzzzZZZZzzzz

0 comments: