Friday, March 26, 2010

Come come, I show you my Honey~


I love people who force me for the better,
It pushes me to do things I've never imagined.
Creating more and more footsteps along the way.
That way, I can never get lost.

*****************************


Hey =)
How are you guys doin? Good? I hope so! ^^
I'm well, rushing assignments like a mad lady. I'm a last-minute kind of girl you see.
I'd procrastinate right up till the last day and then PANIC!
Wait. Who doesn't?? XD

Anywho, today I had my Toastmasters. The lecturer randomly selected a classmate and asked them to give us a topic to talk on for about 5 minutes or less.
Guess what topic I got?
.
.
.

" Can you talk about dancing?", uttered that petite little chinese girl.

I smiled and laughed. Why?

HOW IN THE WORLD DID THAT GIRL KNeW I WANTED TO TALK ABOUT DANCE?
[ Only Chun Aun & Daniel knew what topic I wanted you see]

Maybe it's because when we were talking about our Hometown, I spoke of dance.
Yea. That should be it.

I regretted the way I presented the topic though. I could have done much much MUCH better.
I blame the skirt. [ I was wearing a skirt btw.]
NO FEEL LARRRRRRrrrrrr~~~ T_T

My Sexy FIshy = Dong Hae!!


<3

l.o.v.e.


0 comments: