Tuesday, March 2, 2010

1/3/2010 = The day i got warded for Gastric Flu + Infection

Most of u might already know.
I got warded last night at about 12am into Pantai Hospital.
I vomited 6 times during the process.
At one point, I couldn't take it anymore and i practically sat on the toilet floor in my home until my mum came back.
My parents quickly took me to the hospital.
It was painful. the aching. yes. I cried.
I was first suspected for Appendicitis. If so, I would have needed to go under the knife asap.
Luckily, after a few tests, it showed that there's nothing wrong with my stomach..no growth or anything. I simply had terrible gastric flu and an infection.
Now, I'm glad to be back home.
I promise to take my meals regularly from now on and to never skip a meal.
This is an experience I will never want to repeat.


...

0 comments: