Monday, March 15, 2010

EmooooooooOOoooooOOooo


Yes.
I'm currently E.M.O.
Why?
I'm regretting for not joining the Solo Dance Competition organized by COTY.
Us Dynamix won COTY 2008 and but it wasn't even publicized.
I wanted to join this year's since it's under a sexy dance category.
I felt confident. at first.
I knew that I wanted to represent Dynamix & Malacca.
In the end, I found out that I wasn't brave enough.
I chickened out.
For that, I am now furious at myself.
I'm afraid Malacca would forever be stuck at 'a' level.
ARGHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!






Performance this Friday in KL.
Catch us near Sunway Pyramid.

=)
Yes, I am still emo regardless of the use of smileys.
=(

2 comments:

mau said...

dun be emo... = ] the manining poppings that i know, who teaches me to lock and pop (which i'm still not good at) and baby freeze (this 1, i can do.. ehehehe), is 1 insane dancer... i am still in awe of her performance during human development presentation and during our english drama... = D

So You Think You Can Dance?
I Know You Can... = P

Pepybomb said...

Thanks mao mao for ur words of insiration =) Made me smile over that emo post... I'll teach u more things that I'm capable of next time. :)