Monday, March 29, 2010

That girl. That thin girl who doesn't eat.

I just got back from my English presentation feeling rather flustered and angry.

WHY?

Why

why.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!seriously.am.angry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My presentation was at 5pm today. I left my house at 5pm XD. Alright. No biggie.
I ran with heels to class with my hair all wet.

I only started preparing for the presentation 30 minutes before 5pm. I even went to bathe in between. Hence, I was very nervous once I reached the lecture hall. Our group was about to go up NEXT.

I got up and presented as the first speaker on our business plan regarding
Online Grocery Delivery Service
.
At the end of my presentation, I inserted a *wink* just to play around with the lecturer.
You'll understand why if you were there watching me.

Our presentation went quite well despite Wu Yan not being able to join us cause of personal family matters. I stayed on right up till the end of class with Rong Xin to get some feedbacks from the lecturer. -.-

If you came to my blog because you saw my status on FB, here's WHY.

Lecturer: I personally liked a few of the presenters. Their way of presenting leaves an impact on the audience. I like that girl..what's her name...*looks around the class*. AH! THAT GIRL.
Lyn: (i was sitting in a corner while playing with my partially-still-wet hair) O.O????
Lecturer: THAT THIN SKINNY GIRL WHO DOESN'T EAT.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!-----> my mind.@#$@#

Lyn: (wthbbqsauce??) I DO EAT!! ( I said it in a pretty childish manner, " I GOT EAT!!")
Lecturer: *ignores my statement* Yes. i liked the way she presents.
YOU NEED TO EAT MORE GIRL.

AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

In my defense:

I WORE THE WRONG SHIRT TO CLASS TODAY. IT WAS BLACK IN COLOUR.
I ALWAYS TRY NOT TO WEAR BLACK AS IT MAKES A PERSON LOOK THIN OR NOT, THINNER!


Alright, since we're talking about me being THIN. I'd like to clarify myself.

  • I EAT.
  • I DON'T DIET. WHAT FOR?
  • I DON'T TAKE FATTY PARTS OF MEAT BECAUSE I HAVE HIGH CHOLESTROL
  • I HAVE A HIGH METABOLISM RATE
  • I DANCE. ALOT. MORE THAN THE HAIR ON YOUR HEAD.
  • I SOMETIMES CAN'T FIND THE TIME TO EAT BECAUSE OF MY DANCE SCHEDULE
  • I DON'T EAT ON TIME. BUT I STILL EAT YOU DIMWIT.
  • [ this was why I got admitted into the hospital a few weeks back for gastritis]
  • WHEN I DON'T LIKE THE FOOD, I EAT VERY LITTLE.
  • BOTTOM LINE IS, MARILYN LEO EATS HER WELL DESERVED FOOD!
I can't change the way I look for now. It's hard considering my lifestyle.
I might grow fat in future. Then if you call me fat, I'd cannon ball you anytime.

;)

6 comments:

Moment with the Story said...

I am Rong Xing..Actually i can't aware ur hair is still wet at that moment...XD

I do agree that THIN give the better look for a dancer...Haha..

Pepybomb said...

Awww hi Rong Xing! Sorry yeah for being late >< Yeah..i rushed over once i bathed >< haha

But too thin d...according to Mdm Kavitha! T_T

David Snow said...

Oh well, at least you made the mark for the lecturer. It's funny how you are actually feeling flustered at being called thin. I know a million girls who are dying to be thin. Haha.
Oh and the last minute preparation thingy.. aren't we all procrastinators then? XD
I did not even prepare my speech until the that moment I presented it. (Hence the laptop, if you noticed.)
And I swear to god that kid who asked me questions on Q&A session is actually trying to mess my mojo. He was playing with his god damned phone when I replied his questions. XD

Pepybomb said...

I hope I did? For the group as well =)
It's pretty fine being called thin but she mentioned me not eating. which is untrue. =( Oh well, those girls should appreciate their own body. They wouldn't want to be in my position. I even get this remarks in my dancing world...gah~~

Haha and your little black book! haha You looked like some professor. I couldn't hear what that guy asked tho...ahha well, u had to answer him regardless cuz Kavitha is lookin XD thank god mine had no questions from the audience. Maybe they couldn't understand our business proposal. LOL!

Darkness said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Darkness said...

Hi
i'm your BAE classmate, who just accidentally saw your blog
well, allow me to comment something:)
i did hear the lecturer said,THAT THIN SKINNY GIRL WHO DOESN'T EAT
i was laughing that time,controllable
perhaps i'll lost my control if i hear, I DO EAT ,haha, laughing again- -
jUst drop my msg, nice to meet you and nice presentation your group had there :)
i lIKE your blog,BTW
My name,Nicholas
Nice to meet you :)