Thursday, May 6, 2010

Can't get any SUAY-er than this

9.30 PM

The earliest I've left the library in so long.

Why?

I was coughing non-stop and after finishing all the lozenges I had left in my pencil box,
( You should check-out my pencil box. It's like a mini pharmacy.no joke)

I decided to pack my notes and leave the library.

While heading out I thought, "Go and restock Strepsils before going home.."

When suddenly it struck me.

!

I HAD NO MONEY LEFT!!!
(actually got lar...1 ringgit plus and thats it)

T_T

AM I SUAY OR WHAT??

wanted to cry d but I remembered Meng was in the library so I called him.

Lyn: Eh Meng ah, you got money or not? (I know. what a dumb question)
Meng: what? err...um....got ah...why? (what a dumb response XD)
Lyn: Can borrow me RM5? I wanna buy...sweets.
Meng: You come upstairs and take from me lah!
Lyn: SHY LAH! Go upstairs just to take money =(

Meng finally caved and came to my rescue.
thnx Meng.

I'm now home...sipping on a warm honey lemon drink with a calm heart.
.
.
.
.
..
.

Knowing that I now have Strepsils once more in my pencil case





Managerial Comm paper's tomorrow morning.
and I'm going to bed now.
gahh~

0 comments: