Monday, May 10, 2010

Ujian Bercakap

or better known as Speaking Test. XD!


Left my house at 7.25 assuming that JPM's simply a short 5 minutes drive from my house but dang...I forgot that it's a Monday and there's actually SCHOOL.

I wasn't very late though...Reached the venue, decked in a plain-fitted grey top by TOPSHOP, skinnies and my all-time-favourite black peep-toed heels.

Went into the waiting room and was rather surprised. 98% of the girls there wore a collar-T.
The other 2 % consisted of me and another girl. Oh well, as long as we all looked descent.

I liked the waiting room over at Jabatan Pendidikan Melaka. We were placed in a pretty grand meeting room with super comfty chairs! So, in order to make the best of my time waiting, I took out the novel, paper Nautilus. I was only at Chapter 3 that early morning. ( I just finished it a 6.35pm. That's why I'm able to spend some time to type this entry.)

When it came to my turn, I stood up from my seat and peered around the room like an ostrich. Anxious to see who shared the same fate as me. Together, we took a step into the 'NORTH POLE'. ----> The room was so friggin cold, I could swear I twitched a few times as if I had twitching issues.

Topic: Electronic medias such as the mobile phone, computer and computer games are affecting young people nowadays. Discuss its affect on

A) Study Habit ---> Your Royal Highness got this.
B) Daily Life ---> Indonesian-Malay-look-a-like boy got this.
C) Social Relationship ---> Malay-rebel boy got this.
D) Global View ---> A purely chinese-educated girl got this.

The thing is, both of the guys are from most of my classes. I've seen them and I think they've seen me a couple of times. Just that, we've never said hi. Until the end of the session. I'll tell you why later.

We proposed our respective ideas to support ideas. Then, it was time for the group discussion. I started it off in order to not waste time. So here's a summary of how it went.

LYN: I support candidate B's points. bla bla bla~
Chinese Girl: I support candidate B's point too. bla bla bla~
Malay-Rebel: I disagree. I think studies is most affected. bla bla bla~
Indonesian-Malay-look-a-like: I agree with candidate C. bla bla bla~

After 6 minutes, each of us stood to our points until...

LYN: BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA!!!!!!!!!!!So, what do you guys think? (I was already smiling to myself at this point. I can't stay serious for long.)
Chinese Girl: *speechless* ---> I actually directed my response at her.
Indonesian-Malay-look-a-like: Hm.... After what that you have just said...I think I have no choice but to agree with you.

XD!! hahaah!! Him & I gave out a slight giggle thanks to his way of responding. haha!

Our conclusion? We didn't have one T_T Damn, I was yapping right up to the point the invigilator once spoke after 10 minutes.

Overall, I think our group did okay. Everyone spoke up. No one was shy. Lack of content maybe, but not so shy. =)

As I was leaving the premise, the two malay boys from my group drove pass me. One of them in the passenger's seat gave me the thumbs-up and the other one smiled as he waved goodbye.

BOTH OF THEM DAMN SELAMBA LAH I TELL YOU!! hhaha!!!

So I guess now, we know each other. After a year of being in the same degree together.

Hello mate. Hello =)

3 comments:

David Snow said...

Oh no you didn't.. For some reason, I'd like to think MUET as nothing more than another subject made compulsory by the Government to earn a little more money. At the end of the day, still have to attend Kavitha's class.

Pepybomb said...

Lol I didn't what?
And today was the day whereby I reap the benefits of attending to Kavitha's class. Not much but still..haha

David Snow said...

Which one? The "eat more" advice? XD