Friday, May 21, 2010

I am 18 going on 19

Currently in KL =)

Had seafood dinner over at a place called
Pantai Seafood Restaurant located at Kayu Arah.
The food was so-so. Incomparable to the one we had for my brother's birthday.
Though the place had a better ambiance with over a dozen of aquariums filled with shell fish, the food was no better than a restaurant whose kitchen and seats were separated by a road.

I'm going to turn 19 in an hour or less.
Last year, I had one of my best birthdays. My friends got together to buy me my very own camera! (thanks to someone).
This year? I have no idea how it's going to be like.

I can only remember mentioning to Geral that I wanted the same style of gift they gave Chan for her 19th birthday.
It was where we got a dress for Chan and she would have to wear it for her birthday.
HAHA!! Me and my nonsensical wishes.
All I know is, I will not apply make up if forced to. XD (sorry but...i really despise it.)

I'm excited to be in KL on the eve of my birthday. Mainly because,

#I'll be able to sleep without worrying if anyone would barge into my house

I am however, not very excited because

# I'm still down with a flu
# Slight sore throat and hence, am having the sexiest voice out of my 18 years on this earth.
# I did not manage to get a new phone before my birthday.

You might be thinking ," Look at this girl. A spoiled brat demanding for her gift."

But, you've got to understand. My current phone whose model I don't even know of, can only store approximately 109 messages. Trust me, that isn't alot. Especially when it comes to festive occasions. I'm afraid I will not be able to keep most of the messages I get for my birthday this year =( T_T

So yeah, I'm pretty emo over this fact. Oh well~ when life gives u lemon, make lemonade. So in this case, I'm gona make....errr......er.....*ah screw it!*

1 more hour till I'm 19!!!


mayn..time flies!


L.O.V.E


0 comments: