Saturday, June 28, 2008

F.U.N day!

Okay, today, a saturday, i woke up at say...1pm? Went down to the computer room to check on some stuff. A few seconds later came my brother who said, " EH!faster go and bathe la, today Kiddojoo having intensive break dance training. Start at 1.30." And so, i rushed to go bathe, and packed me and my brother's breakfast that was on the table. Now that i've mentioned it, i realised that it's been really long since me and my brother got to sit down nicely and have a nice home cooked meal without rushing to go anywhere either before or after. So yah, been busy. I've been practicing every night though uni's started. LOL OKIDOKIE~~back to how my day went. After picking up Prashan from Emerald Park, we head down to Kiddojoo's studio. THANK THE HOLY GOD cuz they have yet to start even if it was already 2pm cuz then we will miss the stretching part and stuff. ^^

The training was conducted by B-boy Reddy and B-Boy Sot. First, we did stretching, each lasted for like 40-60 seconds. Then, we did baby freeze,chair freeze,headstand, hand stand, elbow stand, shoulder stand, and turtle freeze for 1 minute EACH. i can only do baby freeze,chair freeze,head stand, handstand, shoulder stand, and turtle freeze though. OH!! before that, we had to do six-step. for like 10 rounds followed by 10 times of pumping. 3 sets man. but i did 5 pumping for each..kekeke..im weak.haha Then, we circled the studio by doing six-step. THAT part was cool i tell ya. everyone lined up and took turns. However, after me doing the first round, i was like trying to catch my breath. AH ting was like, " Marilyn, faster drink water. Your lips vry pale d." And so i did. Gosh I thought my asthma was kicking in. After resting awhile, i was fine to do all the freezes and also CC-footwork. (not sure if that's how u spell it). The training lasted for two hours. GAHHH~tired! haha but after that, my brother and his group needed to discuss bout their finals for Hop2dabeat. So i stayed on while Meng,Ting and Dark left. Tried to do a kick-up since Prashan got it after not even an hour of trying whereas i've been trying to do that since like forever T_T. I practiced it for like an hour or more. But i still couldn't get the hang of it.. T_T and my back hurts like WOO now cuz i landed on my back-bone for like countless times!!HOW I WISH I WAS YA NOE....more meaty. then i can land on my fats instead of my bones. HAIH!

We left the studio at about 6.30. Stopped at bunga raya to get barbequed tauki. Saw Puchito working at Axis. LOL! he's pikachu.haha *random* okay..then.. me and my brother, rushed home to have dinner, then immediately left for Malacca Mall to watch the shuffle dance competition that I was supposed to enter with Meng,Dark and Ah Ting. To our surprise, today was actually only a preview performance by groups who are going to participate. -.-''. So, we decided to join since the finals are in July. July 13 to be exact! BE THERE!! support my team though it's only a shuffle dance competition and i've never shuffled before in my life!! OKAY??I WILL LOVE U FOR THAT ; ) After that's done, we went to Cold Storage as Sunny wanted to get something to drink. oh and when i said we, i mean~

My brother, me, ah ting, sunny, tai heng and ah sot.

We ended up getting a number of snacks. After that, we sat outside of cold storage on the floor cuz tai heng sat there first and thus, opened our snacks and sorta like, picnicked there. Bumped into Ham the Ah Beng and Silk! ah! after so long of not meeting them!! The interesting part was that, the guard was standing right next to us and he didn't SHOO us away^^ From here, we can see how good Malacca Malls's guard's are compared to the ones at Dataran Pahlawan-.- (had a bad experience dancing at the second floor of dataran thanks to them for shooing us away) After awhile, the guard told us to move a little cuz the workers want to push things and we were in the way. He told us nicely...!! SO SWEET RIGHT?? haha gotta love him. NExt, brilliant Tai Heng walked back into cold storage and noticed the CCTV and the tv that was displaying whatever the CCTV is getting. We took pics there. ^^ will post the pics up as soon as i get the pics from Tai Heng.

NOW!!! HERE'S THE FUN PART!! as we were about to leave cold storage tru the nearest exit *im sure u guys noe which one im talking bout* we stumbled across the poster where a lady looked so fresh after washing her face o sumthin. SUNNY wanted to impersonate it. We took pics of him doing so. THen, i noticed the trolleys around.....guess what happened next...

WE TOOK A PICTURE IN THE TROLLEY!!ALL SIX OF US!! only one though, cuz after that, Tai Heng's battery died on us. lol we left Cold Storage and Malacca Mall for good after that^^ and now, i'm back home whereas my brother and the other above 18 ppl head to kiddojoo studio for practice. Yes. i am aware that it is 12am already. But we normally practice till like 4/5/6/7 am. yeah....i din go cuz i have assignments and i'll be going up to KL tmr early in the morning to visit my godmother's who's in the hospital. she has cancer. damn it. why must it happen to her.............................................................................................................

..kay..nvm...nyways, i had lotsa fun today. pushed myself to do things i never tot i will try and also relaxed after being so pressured and stuff. sorry to chan,geral and troy for not making it for san pedro. u guys understand right? i noe u guys wud.. :)

That's all for today. *proving to CHARBEE that im updating more frequently*--mainly cuz it's a weekend.haha!! PICTURES OF TODAY AND MORE WILL BE UP WHEN I FEEL LIKE POSTING IT UP!! nyek!! also, i dun have some of the pictures i want..so ya... DUN BLAME ME~ =p


(miss my short hair)

goodnite people^^ i'm happy. u can tell right?^^

PS: a very happy birthday to WEE KIET aka CHICKEN SATAY^^.

nw. a random part of my post.

~*REDDY REDDY REDDY REDDY REDDY REDDY REDDY REDDY REDDY REDDY*~


happy? =p

0 comments: