Sunday, June 8, 2008

Updates!!

Yeah i noe im slow. but nyways, im back for a lil bit. It's sunday today (8th of june 2008) the day i register myself into mmu. let's start from the time i woke up shall we?

I woke up at about 7am feeling tired and excited at the same time. At about 7.40, hui kit came to pick me up since my brother was tired and all~ thnks hui kit!! Well, me being so near to mmu, we reached in like 5 mins and found very little cars at the car park. Happy we were ^^. Parked, and head on to ask the guards on where to register and stuff *mmu guards are really kind f.y.i. or maybe only for now?* Gosh, i really felt like a total freshman like i should be with a map and all in my hands.- yes i'm aware that i go to mmu almost every night recently for dance practice. However, I dont really take note on what the building's are named after. Therefore, hui kit went to the engineering faculty and i went on to my management faculty building. Once i got there, i met Chew Chun Ann *hope i spelled ur name correctly!* We are both taking the same thing for now, Foundation in Management. And so, we sat to wait for the counters to open since it was only like 8.15? The counters would only open at 8.30. Once it opened, we went in front and i got the up most place since we were separated by our initials. I was like, " HALLELUJAH!". then, this lady had just got to burst my bubble. She told me i've to get my temporary id from the counter beside me with tons of students lining up. Gawd, i was like, "NO!! DAMN U LADEY! U BETTER GIME WHT I LINED UP FOR OR IL SKIN U!"~~~~~~~~~~~

Nah, i'm not like that. I asked her nicely if she could just go beside and take out my id for me and yesh she did as told ^^ *contented* After that, was supposed to go to the main hall for my next step. On the way there, i met Jardian *my dance member in tic-tac-toe*. Led him halfway to the engineering department and was stopped when Melissa Ong called to ask to meet up. And so we did. She was pretty tensed up with not finding the place to register and stuff you see. After the whole process, we were allowed to go home at around 10am but we must meet back at the main field at 3pm T_T. Mel decided to crash at my place first since she's practically living on the other side of the world. Shu hua called too but i was already on my way to the main hall. I met her later though^^

During the registration process, i met lydia,james chong, aveenash, stanley, daniel *my good friend already in mmu but is passing his alpha year*, michelle *dan's friend*, ee leng, may lin, aj, tey, jackson, bryan,mei chee*ex-snt davidan*,lim loyd*ex-snt davidan*,amie *ex-mgss,dancer*, TO THOSE WHOM I CAN'T RECALL, KNOCK ME THE NEXT TIME U C ME IN CAMPUS.

Moving on, me and mel went home. after awhile, aj texted us asking to go out for breakfast. We did. Duck mee bukit beruang. Credits to tey^^ After awhile being at home again, aj texted us for lunch. We did. Mee Hoon Kueh malacca raya. not bad actually. Credits to ourselves for paying for our own food. We immediately head to mmu after that. I was in formal attire. i repeat, FORMAL.damn. so not used to it. felt like some kid trying to act old. nyways, i lived. tomorrow's gona be the same though. So, we gathered at the main field at 3pm. as for me,aj,mel,tey,jackson, jardian and stanley, we were pretty late. I'm in group B7-Blue 7. What that surprised me is that we had to stand on the grass which was a little damp with our formal attire. -.-'' dang. have to walk slow slow to prevent splotches n all. After the balloons were let into the sky *quite nice.it made me smile like a fool to myself.imagine. 2 thousand over student and u see one gal smiling into the sky. Does make u wonder doesn't it?* When i was lining up, saw Isma and Hong Yuen. haven't seen them in quite awhile already. After everything was done, it didn't take long since i came late, we were assigned to different venues. Blue team went to the exam hall. That was were i did my cosplay this year, Ya noe? the misty outfit and stuff? So it wasn't really new to me. On the way there, 2 current mmu students recognized me. One gal which is my group leader named Azian and one guy who happened to know me because he's like this taekwando guy who uses the studio in mmu. Most of the time wen us D2X people go there, we would bump into them. So he went, " AH u! dance breakdancing one! justin's sister rite? oh~~" Later on, he asked for my name. I bumped into another taekwando guy later on in the evening and he shouted from across the street, " EH YOU!! what group are you in?" i replied," BLUE!" and he went, " AIYA!! come to green ma!" LOL!! that made me laugh.seriously.haha i was with jardian that time. We didn't do much in the exam hall. We got to know our mobilizers(group leader), venue+food+security people. they are hilarious!! If only you were there ^^ It would be lame for me to explain it over here ey? It ended at 5pm sharp for us blue team.

There i met, elaine *ex-ijcian*, one ccs gal whom i forgot her name but i do recognise her, made friends with Janet a girl all the way from Johor, the taekwando guy*the first one*, tey, and well, not much.haha!!

After that, i went back with Jardian and Ting as she met up with us at the campus. Went to my home for me to change and left for mbo with D2X members+boon+jace. We watched Kungfu Panda. Gotta love it. <3 got me laughing that's for sure. haha

now, that's not really my highlight for today. AFter the movie, we coincidently walked towards the malacca mall's stage. and there was a limbo competition going on! We laughed at the side and yet, watched on. Suddenly, the host asked who wants to give it a try? There are prizes to be won! And brilliant ah ting raised her hands... thus, me and her joined...it was between me,ting, a malay lady, a chinese lady and her daughter. The chinese lady and her say, 3 year old daughter won? ( i can't believe i lost T_T not flexible enough?.ah screw it. i had fun.haha) After, we were asked to stay for the next game which was totally bogus in my opinion. Here's how the second game goes, We tie a string around our waist with a potato attached to it's end. By the way, the potatoes hanging in between your legs about 2 inches above the ground. Without using your hands, you are required to swing the potato to hit a matchbox across the floor to your partner. -yeah. go ahead and have images in your head now. i understand. i laughed so hard at first but heck, a game's a game. Me and Ah ting won 2nd. First was won, again!! by the chinese lady and her husband this time.. WOooo~~ congrats to them. after that, there was another competition whereby you are required to balance a can of coke on the bottom rim sideways after drinking an appropriate amount just to have it balance. Sunny won first and some small kid second and my brother got third. LOL. We went back after that. SO, here i am typing this blog with my 1901 hotdog and orange juice. Well, at least it was still infront of me when i started typing this blog..

Anyway, sorry there are not much pictures for now. I'll post em up later k? till then, wish me luck in MMU^^ this blog isn't that good so excuse me if i were to have any mistakes any where kay? <3

SHESSSH!! i've to be in school tomorrow by 6.45am! BEAT THAT! T_T nvm. i'm xcited!!

0 comments: