Monday, June 16, 2008

My 17th Birthday

First birthday cake by D2X at 12am. [22.5.2008]. I was surprised by them at my own house. Mastermind? My brother..thanks! However, i sorta found out already because when i was online on msn like an hour before my birthday, Ah Boon, Meng's girlfriend, was asking if I'm excited about the party later. I went, O.O? "What party?" They're supposed to be busy with their stuff right? Since they refused to train that night. With that, surprise no 1, went down the drain. HAHA!! But still, thanks guys^^ It was fun hearing how you guys sneaked into my house despite the rain and me being so near the living room! haha! thanks again!



Second birthday cake by juniors[Wendy, Fang Peng, Julia, Rui Jin, Michelle] and ex-schoolmate[Melissa]. It was at Dp's Le' Garden. Thanks guys. They smudged cake onto my face..!! Did not see that coming. Oh yeah, thanks also to the chef of Le Garden who got me a birthday gift too after knowing it was my birthday. Thanks again^^



Julia,Melissa,me,Wendy, and Fang Peng

Your worst nightmare. Will be released every 22nd of May of every year. BEWARE!! BE AFRAID!!


Third birthday cake was from my family on the night of my birthday. Celebrated at Sea Farer since my dad sings there. My sister got my Sketchers sneakers from the US and my bro got me a nike one. thanks alot to my family especially my mom and dad cuz without them i wouldn't be here.Secret Recipe's Chocolate Indulgence. Super Rich and creamy. yum :P

Fourth birthday cake was from....er.... YAH!! Wait, i upload the picture first to remember who was it from. It's actually a 3 in 1 birthday celebration for me, Kee Weng, and Han Wei. Celebrated at Windmill Malacca Raya. My dinner was courtesy of Kee Weng.^^ thanks bro!!

Here it goes, it was from, alex,ky,ester,lavnya,jasmine,sharon,caryn,nicholas,chun aun,loohan, jude,...... u guys noe them right? *points at pic* haha!! too many to list out...

Cheesecake made by Lydia's mom*Chun Yian's gf.* I'm not a big fan of cheese cake. But hey, people actually made the effort to get me one. so yah. i liked that cheesecake. ^^

The gals.
The boys.

A small group picture at MBO *miss u lala zai!*. watched Superhero movie. Funny..not a big fan since none of the gals watched T_T. i hate yal. HAHA!! soon heng's and alex's laughter was the loudest in my opinion. even kee weng and hui kit's wasn't as loud even though they were sitting beside me!

Thanks for the bag u guys. i love it. Receiving it from Lavnya^^ my buddy since form..1 ah? isit? or 3? correct me! Thanks to tuition and us being in da same taman. I'll always treasure the memories we have. Thanks for being a great friend!


Another buddy of mine, Jasmine Lim!! Gotta love her.


Excuse my puffy eyes. lol. Hung out at More Cafe after Windmill.

Fifth birthday cake was from none other than Chandni, Geraldine, Sha, Mel, Troy, Jordan, Kalai and Eugene!! They brought me for korean food!!!! FINALLY!!! SOMETHING I REALLY WANTED FOR MY BIRTHDAY SINCE LAST YEAR!!Was supposed to be a surprise but was spoiled by my mom when she said, " After dinner u and your aunty go for karaoke okay?" . Then i went, O.o " okay~~" Why in the world would my auntie want to go for karaoke?????? Also, Anitha sorta blurted out hints which were very obvious.. -.-''. haha Not to mention, Jasmine too. haha!! Never mind. I enjoyed the surprise party though i knew i was gona have one. Then again, surprise party no 2= down the drain! Sorry that i had to leave early for practice.. A THOUSAND APOLOGIES...!! T_T... However, thanks to the Chan and Geral for the Roxy shorts. I really love it ^^ and to Troy for the MP3 player, and to Kalai,Jordan and Eugene for the Jesse Mccartney Album!

Ice cream cake!! ^^


A happy birthday gal. Can you tell?


Gals. mel,chan,me,geral, and sha!


Guys. Eugene,Troy,me,Kalai and Jordan


God knows why we were laughing till like that. LOL! chan,me and geral. Friends for ever^^

My sixth and last birthday cake was from my Dong Bang Junior members. I was actually angry and sad that none of them remembered my birthday except for Ann Gie. YOU SEE THAT?? ANGRY I TELL YA!! ANGRY!! only after a few days did Mei Huey wished me..followed by Mei yi. Panda did not wish at all until the surprise party. In fact, this wast the only surprise party that worked out fine. Mei Huey asked me to come over on a wednesday. I asked, " FOR WHAT?". she said, "for fun la! Do some dong bang junior bonding. BUT!! must come at night!" again, i asked, " FOR WHAT? and why must go at night? i bz la..". Then her reply was, " cuz then!! the adults are in ma!". From there i suspected something already. Why isit that the adults must be around for us to watch videos and chat? LOL!!

The next day, i almost couldn't make it in the afternoon *time changed cuz i had practice at night*. I told Mei Huey i got no transport and she was like, " MARILYN!! CANNOT!!! we got so much of spaghetti to finish! you must come! I DUN CARE YOU! YOU AND UR LAST MINUTE PLANS!"....that hurt okay mei huey?haha but troy saved my butt by getting me all the way to chrystal bay during his lunch break. THANKS a bunch troy^^... When i got there, i went to the grandma's house where the computer room is, mei huey opened the door for me. I expected people to go, " SURPRISE!!" but no.....okay FINE! I asked where is panda n mei yi. SHe told me panda went out with caryn and mei yi in kl.got exam. i was crushed. yes i was. so i quietly sat down quietly in front of the computer being oh-so- disappointed thinking that only Mei Huey was there. NO OFFENSE! haha!! then after 10 seconds, ann gie and panda came in the door, singing, " HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU...HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MARILYN, HAPPY Bir...EH!! FASTER BLOW!! da candle going out d!FASTER~!!!" and so, i made my wish and was really shocked and touched.

First : they got me the same cake they got me last year. Fruit Flan. They remembered how much i liked that cake^^
Second: There was spaghetti for lunch! ANOTHER thumbs up. They remembered how much i liked spaghetti made by Soopi.
Third:................nothing d actually.haha

So thanks to my DBJ members for remembering my birthday and even celebrating it for me. Really touched though Mei Yi wasn't there. i understand. she had exams in college. couldn't be back in Malacca.

Dong Bang Junior saranghae^^ Last year's cake

This year's cake! Spot the difference. haha still tastes as good though!

We don't cut the cake into pieces before indulging. we indulge from the source itself with forks. more fun that way^^


We attempted to make jelly after lunch. Sorry panda for the wrong information. We were supposed to use either Carnation Milk or Soya Bean to get the Toufu like pudding we see in restaurants!!

Altogether, i had 6 birthday cakes this year thanks to the wonderful friends and family i have. Thanks you guys for making it a memorable one! I love you all!!



0 comments: