Monday, June 23, 2008

WAHAHAHA RM1k baby^^

WAHAHAH i'm in my school's computer lab now for his Liberary lLiteracy thingi. and there's internet..KEKE....jakun? yeah i noe...haha it's supposed to start at 8pm..but LOOK AT THE TIME...so much for being on time. -.- nyways, i hope D2X members are reading this.

The guy incharge of the MATA dance competition is coming over to the lab to pass me our RM1000!!!!!!!!!!

FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i was so delighted when he called....HAHA!! i mean like dude, we have been waiting for like, more than 1 month ...or 2? Can't remember when da competition was held. Ssould be at least 1 months plus already.

and now, I'm waiting....and waiting....and waiting...and waiting...gona fill in my Literary Quiz form now while waiting...done, i've to do the quiz later..have to get at least 70% to pass. Shouldn't be a problem i hope... I AM STILL WAITING!! ANXIOUSLY!! I WANT OUR RM1k!!!..hehe...then can go mad at sunway after our dance competitions...

YESH!!!!!!!!!!! I GOT THE MONEY ALREADY!! MUAHAHAHAH!!! now gona listen to wht the dude is saying... TURRA!!

HELLO 1k^^

0 comments: