Friday, June 27, 2008

Picture blogging.

Too tired and exhausted from things happening in my dance life. Now, let's push that aside for a tiny lil while. So here i am. picture blogging!!!!!!!!!!!

Celebrated Yvonne's(from IPOH) birthday last wednesday at JJ's Secret Recipe. (second from right) then there is, Samantha, Yang Tze and me. [groupmates]


My smile looks superbly fake here because Daniel Cho (from sfi) was like always trying to take candid pics !

Nyehehe..i played with his cam. At least it's a nice pic right Daniel?haha! Oh yeah and there is Jordan^^ He's in the same group as me! Came in to MMU only on the second week. So I call him FRESHIE!



Here is Charles *middle*. All the way from Botswana Africa. His first lesson on how to use the chopstick. Class is conducted by Lee Yuen Chuan*far right*. He tells people he's from Kuching. LIAR LIAR PANTS ON FIRE! =p pure malaccan i tell u...

Charles's first food taken by the chopstick= Prawn!! wee~!


Here is is! Saman and Yang Tze laughing their butt off. I don't know why but if Yang Tze sees this, i'm so dead i tell you..haha William looks oh-so-lonely over there. My group's class-rep. I'm assistant F.Y.I.--ceh ceh...haha~!

Here is Yuen Chuan being gay. *Bag curtesy of Samantha*

Birthday Girl Yvonne!

Yang Tze...what you doing to Yvonne?haha "Big girl d..must be good kay?" haha

Here is Daniel and Jordan. behind, there's Chun Aun.haha

Come. Close up. JENG JENG JENG!

Group picture of us from PM10 celebrating Yvonne's bday. Only Yvonne is from PM9. But most of our classes are together except for english and tutorial classes. ^.^

I hope you enjoyed your first birthday here in MALACCA Yvonne!

Varsity life has been good so far, made many new friends as you can see^^ Now i need to study,do assignments and also prepare for Asia Pacific Dance Competition at KL's Shangri La Hotel. Which i doubt we'll win cuz many good groups are participating. Nevermind, it's the experience that'll count in the end. I'll blog about my Hop2dabeat and Yok Bin performance soon. ^^ Till then, i'm off to bed^^ OH!! i realized that not many people are frequenting my blog nowadays.. OH come on!! *desperate much?*haha!! nah..im kidding..trying to entertain myself. TOodle Doo ~~ ^^v

0 comments: