Saturday, September 27, 2008

Belated birthday Post!+ A bonus

AH!I've finally removed the game from my blog as I find it very irritating *HALLELUJAH*!!!


no more repetitive beats whenever i visit MY OWN BLOG!

Okay..that's that..and now, for the post several have been waiting for~~

ESTER AND TECK PENG'S BELATED BIRTHDAY POST!!

I'll start off with Ester's kay? I'll let pictures do the talking ^^

remember this? *okay, there's ester on the top right*. That talented little gal~

REMEMBER THIS??~~^BLAQUE^~~ pronounced as Blake. Not Black!
*there's ester second from right.* That hot teenager

Here's a clip related to it.



Let me explain. I was asking Mei Yi to record me as i want to see if i look okay in my clothes from front to back. I know, i very vain. LOL . Then this is where Ester comes in. She thought that Mei Yi was taking a picture of me!! So she stood beside me wanting to be in the picture as well and started posing. After awhile, she asked, " EH! why u turning?". Only to notice that no one was taking pictures. Then she smiled ^^ and left. -.- SO RANDOM! lol but I'm glad that i still have this video around :D

Ester made this. The passion for dancing has been burning in her longer( since standard 1 i think) than it has in me as she was the one who I would dare say, ' DISCOVERED' my talents.

Happy Belated Birthday Ester Lam Guat Yan. I'll always remember you as one of my good friends since primary 5 :) *oh..starting to journey down memory lane.*

Here comes more pictures.


ester, ur hair damn cute in this picture!




Evolved into an uber pretty chick !
Happy 18th birthday Ester Lam :)

+++++++++++++++++++++++

Now, Mr Ong Teck Peng!!

yeap! that's him! handsome oh? As he claims himself to be Leng Zai Peng aka Thunders of Waters. The creater of this blog. If it weren't for him, i wouldn't be here !! :D I'll let pictures do the talking again.

What can i say about him..HM~~ well, he used to be what i would call, camera shy~

Always avoiding the camera but he love love loves~to take picture of foods. That was last time.. not much fun. BUT NOW he's
.
.
.

A WHORE.

A CAMWHORE.

BAH!! *more camwhore pictures from the Handsome one himself*!

I just LOL-ed. LOL.

I got to know this guy better only from outings and stuff like that. And i definitely have no regrets cuz he's a great friend to be with though he might get a little cuckoo at times but that's why he's Teck Peng! He's a person who's pretty deep and cares alot about others. You can share your problems with him anytime and he'l be all ears. :)

this picture is cute. Look at him and LaLa Zai leaning on each other.. SHO SHWEET!!

I just realised we don't have many camwhore pictures together T_T Oh well!

*i think i took this picture*
Happy Belated 18th Birthday Teck Peng!! :D


BONUS! BONUS! BONUS! BONUS! BONUS!

A tribute to Nicholas Thong aka LALA ZAI as his birhday is also in this month!

His smile that i think could brighten up anybody's day!

Him and Chun Yian

Model Material, no?

this one is definitely not camera shy! ^^

During my birthday celebration :D

does he look better without flash?

Or with flash? (i prefer it without though)

He's always game to camwhore with us girls

With him, i can do this! AHA!

Lala Mui+ Lala Zai= non-stop Lalaness!

XD Him and emo Ah Beng( Chi Lim)

I too got to know him better at dance practices ^^ YES!! he dances!! and he loves it alot! You do right Nick? He does modern dance :)

Happy Belated 18th Birthday Nicholas Thong!

That'll end my post for today... ^^ gotta mug for finals.

Accounts is killing me softly..

But i'll try my best not to let it!!! Heading to MMU's library in awhile more~*edit*-i did not manage to go.

<3




0 comments: