Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Define the word 'Champion'

DYNAMIX WON THE SOUTH CITY PLAZA COMPETITION!!!
Last saturday, us Dynamix competed in a dance competition at South City Plaza KL. N yes! we won!! Dancers:



1)Justin (D2X)
2)Marilyn(D2X)
3)Tai Heng(KDJ)
4)Young Jian(KDJ)
5)Puchyto(KDJ)
6)Stanley(Xuan Wu)
7)Jardian(Xuan Wu)

(random: i decided to bring my lucky apple along with me)

On it's way to winning RM700.

HM....sure can win not~You're just an APPLE and I'm no MULAN.

Okay. Please bring me luck. *kisses the oh-so-cute looking apple*

Dang...I kena penyakit PENYU MOUTH right after -.-''

We're getting closer...

Don't CARE lah!! (Puchy: 1,2,3!) I swear..all 5 of us is in this picture. ^^


Dynamix
We danced to the James bond+Sensual Seduction+Box Dance.

Puchy, our very own JAMES BOND.

slow it down~

I'm not made for NEW JAZZ i tell ya!!but being the only girl in the group leaves me no choice. I'll learn in time :)

Sensual Seduction~

7 people dancing to this dance. Has never been done before in DYNAMIX's history.

Champions!!
~~~
This time, the win was not about being no 1. To me, it was about improving ourselves. And indeed we did. Though we're very much familiar with this specific dance, my brother still insisted that we spend 3 days improvising and synchronizing the dance. I'm happy that we did. That day, we won more than a mere RM700.

T.E.A.M. Together Everyone Achieves More
~~~

BUT HECK!! WE SMOKED EM ALL BIG TIME!!NYAHAHA!!!
DYNAMIX DYNAMIX SMOKE SMOKE SMOKE!!
*puffs*

HSM4! two spoiler at the side!

Goodness..me n my bro really related lah..

Look at what my brother is doing *the one holding the board* oh, we won RM700. not RM500.

SHUFFLERS + DYNAMIX= DYNAFLERS!!

(seriously? never ever equate it that way aight? damn spoiler.haha you should've seen the battle.
Shufflers- shuffle vs Dynamix- b-boy
Shufflers-shuffle vs Dynamix-Pop+wave
...
Shufflers-SHUFFLE LAGI!!
(we all agak d. so,)

Dynamix- WE ALSO SHUFFLE LAH!! *BOMP BOMP BOMP*!! stomps the floor as if there's something for us to step on!

XD

but they were good sports . Thumbs up for that :)

Dynamix keep on smoking!Next competition: COTY [ Challenge Of The Year] [14-12-08]

When everything was done, we headed on to Mines shopping centre for dinner. We had

R

A
M
E
N

T_T edible lah...but it could not satisfy me as i'm no fan of japanese food.

Quotes Robert Pattinson from the movie Twilight
" It keeps us strong but we're never fully satisfied."

However, i got my dessert once i reached Malacca :D!! *smiles* it was a surprise from Zach :D!!!with help of the two lil kitchen helpers lah who din get me my ROXY bag *stares at Yang n Yvonne*


Blueberry muffin [ i had 6 of em actually]


Never thought that you could measure ingredients


Thank You...








3 comments:

*flower in spring* said...

Hey, LOVE ur group dance!! Really creative! ^^ Keep it up, girl!

Janice said...

whn i saw the video...
i was lik,
WOW!
fantastic leh..
gud job!!!!
totally luv the formation..

Pepybomb said...

TO Rachel and Janice :)
thankiu!! i'll definitely try harder in future..thnks so much for the compliment :)