Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Finally! I'm updating

Sorry for not updating..my internet went *POOF* when my router died a few days ago..

Alrighty...what day is it today? Oh..Wednesday [3rd of December]

Classes are alright....had an economics quiz today..do-able i would say. Am already gona have my midterms next week. A short sem you see.. Another 4 weeks and i'll be having my finals! Nothing much about classes..usual..it's fun most of the time. =D oh, and i'm not joining any activities this sem. Not even tennis. But i'll join again during the next longer sem =D

PICTURES!!

The result of mixing Baileys+Kahlua+I don't know the name of the last drink. Prepared at my sister's bf's house. He insisted that i down one. But hell no..haha!!

Performance at MITC [23-12-08]

During breaks and after our performance. AHAK! we din know Jardian was that talented!

Does it look like me? (i think the picture looks like catwoman or something)

Locking ;)

Behold, a GRAVITY DEFYING stunt!!It's not a camera trick. look at the door.
I'm not in this one though..not tall enough to take on the normal wall.

But i am in this!! Don't know which one? 2nd from right!! *bangga*

Am also in this one. *right most* but very noob lah..have not been practicing my headstands and all so now not balanced d T_T

DIGI ROADSHOW [2 weeks ago]

Yah go on and laugh at it..i want also don't have ah!

After the last location, my brother & I rushed to Renaissance for my sister's bf's sister's wedding dinner. Being all sweaty n sticky, i still had to change
.
.
.

Into this. At Renaissance's toilet itself.

I did not even have the time to try on the dress the day before. (it's not mine. it's my mom's. DO i look like a gurl who shops for dresses? Well, I will. One day) So i'm pretty glad that it fits me pretty well.

Could not even wear my GUESS watch cuz i'm afraid i'll lose it when i'm dancing.

Oh did I mention that my brother was outside waiting for me to change? So once i got out,

Bro: WHY SO SLOW ONE??
ME: ...faster lah! late d!

^^v

0 comments: