Saturday, December 27, 2008

Prawning

Pictures from the outing with Sha+ Chui Yee

Dear Sha & I

Lau Fu Zhe & I! (i look so fugly... T_T and my teeth's greenesh cuz i downed a few shots of Chlorophyll when i was at home..YUCK~

Corn cheese baked rice...sha likes it..i..eat it to survive after practically not eating until dinner...Chui Yee and her wantan mee!

Alright...

Today's Sam's birthday..So a bunch of us, namely

Yang,Zach,Daniel,Noob,Jordan,Sha Maine & I went out to celebrate for her after our class at 4..

today's class would be our last class for the 2nd sem. SO we're gona have a one week study break to prepare fr the finals. THen again, i'll try my best... :) DEAN AWARD!!! *me with my high hopes* T_T

NYWAYS, we went to amigo's to celebrate...*pictures are not here cuz it's in sha's n yang tze's camera* CHOWIE!!We got Sammy a Nike bag..to replace her current bag for campus! it's pink in colour!! (L.O.V.E) and she likes it!! *thank god.cuz she wanted a purple bag.. O.O imagine..gona b damn hard to match..haha and after dinner, i saw my old buddies~

#Felicia See,Gan Jasmine,Calynn Gui,Cindy Gan,Jeannie, Eunice Ong...ah....it was nice meeting u guys!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JASMINE! hope u had a great one!!

Then, we headed on for prawning... (LIKE FISHING...BUT U FISH FOR PRAWNS...) goodness!! we had to cut up the worm... and it still wriggles even after it's being cut into tiny pieces...sick sick sick lil worms...haha!!The record so far...

ZACH!!! (5 prawns)
Yang(1 miserable prawn)
Sam(1 as well)
Sha Maine(1 too)
CHun Aun aka NOob ( 1...at the final hour T_T) he was jokingly saying while pulling his rod
" H! i got i got..... *silence* EH REALLY GOT!! WHOOP!!*

Me+Daniel+Jordan= 0

NVM.there's always next time...but it's not that cheap i tell ya...haha really...8 of us rented 3 rods..it's more than enuf really...cost us RM81... O.O We've decided to go over to Jordan's tomorrow to have butter prawns.. RIGHT JORDAN? i hope ure reading this!HEHEH~

I'm broke i tell ya BROkE!!

+++I promise, i will try my best not to use up my dance money...until at every end of the month!! You see, my brother managed to collect RM1100 in the month of December itself from dancing. Be it performances or even competitions. I definitely have less but i think it reaches RM500 .. now..i'm left with say...RM50? T_T i'm hopeless lah... Oh.but i just got my money from the South City Plaze competition.SO i'm not too broke after all. I'm glad it's gona b a week for study break. THen i won't go round spending money like nobody's business!!

+++Also, i've learned that i can never wear skirt out ever again. WHY? it's because whenever i'm out on even a normal outing, i'm either be required to

1)Dance
2)Teach how to dance(while i was doing christmas visiting at portuguese settlement,mind you)
3)Practice(cuz i sumtimes go to the studio unintentionally)

There goes the feminine side of Marilyn Leo May Yin
*waves goodbye*

Pictures from COTY 2008

SmOkE~

Dynamix!

With a judge from Soul Rhythm Malaysia

Judge= B-boy Chen Chen from Taiwan(two of the judges were from Taiwan)

Challenge of the Year
2008
Hip-Hop Category CHAMPION


RANDOM: THIS was WAYYYYYYYYY back in March i think? or April. Us D2X learning how to do a basket toss from scratch.I looked up several videos frm youtube to get some guidance and also seeked some help from my singaporean cheeerleader friend Zhao Ming [ACES] to get some tips. He's like my online mentor! SO mind the noobness of our toss. I was teaching and yet i've to be the flier cuz the rest are just to big! nyehehe~! so i can't really see the mistake..we impovised it after a few days to prepare for the NDC dance competition last April..

1 comments:

Kev said...

Hi Marilyn

TQ for leaving a message in my Shoutbox in my blog. However, you didn't put a link to your blog, so I had to Google, and found your blog on my own. Pretty good :) - You'll make a great professional dancer some day. "Love what you do, and do what you love." That's one of the secrets of success.

Sure, you could put a link to my blog in yours. I'll do the same too just to make sure I'd get the updates ... no la, i'm not being "kay poh"

Perhaps one day, I'd get a chance to watch you dancing. Keep me posted, and keep blogging.

Oh, good luck in the finals. DEAN'S LIST? It's within your reach if you work hard :)

Does anyone else have a blog? Don't forget to send me a photo of your class ok? I want to put that in my blog next week.

See ya!