Monday, December 15, 2008

Tagged by Alex

+ a whole lotta ppl since the stone age!!

I lost track of Who tagged me, When they tagged me, and What they tagged me with.

So since Alex personally IM-ed me to tell me that i got tagged, I'll do his :D

1. Put your iTunes/any other players on shuffle
2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
3. YOU MUST WRITE THAT SONG NAME DOWN NO MATTER HOW SILLY IT SOUNDS!
4. Tag 1 X infinity number of friends who might enjoy doing this.

+++

1. IF SOMEONE SAYS "IS THIS OKAY" YOU SAY?
I Can Make You Dance-Zapp&Roger *nyahaha..chose this on purpose to start things off*

2. WHAT WOULD BEST DESCRIBE YOUR PERSONALITY?
Beautiful Life-DBSK *ERrr....*

3. WHAT DO YOU LIKE IN A GUY/GIRL? Unforgettable-DBSK *I'm missing x-hubby Yunho*

4. HOW DO YOU FEEL TODAY?
Harder,Better,Faster,Stronger *YEAH MAN!! ;) *

5. WHAT IS YOUR LIFE'S PURPOSE?
The Great Escape- Boys Like Girls * Escaping Assignments*

6. WHAT IS YOUR MOTTO?
Awake * stay awake during practice and the morning of competitions then, SLEEP!!*

7. WHAT DO YOUR FRIENDS THINK OF YOU?
I Don't Want to Miss A Thing *...*

8. WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR PARENTS?
Phantom-DBSK *HAHAHAH!! nolah..maybe at times..but no..*

9. WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT VERY OFTEN?
Killa *...*

10. WHAT IS 2+2?
I'm Chillin- The Game *I suck at math. I truly DO.*

11. WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR BEST FRIEND?
RAMALAMA BANG BANG *ahak! good memories*

12. WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THE PERSON YOU LIKE?
Because of You-Ne Yo * smiles *

13. WHAT DO YOUR PARENTS THINK OF YOU?
Just Wanna Be With You-HSM3 * I hope they don't feel as much when i'm married..LOL! get what i mean?*

14. WHAT WILL YOU DANCE TO AT YOUR WEDDING?
1234-Plain White T's *starts choreographing...1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8*

15. WHAT WILL THEY PLAY AT YOUR FUNERAL?
Let Me See You Pop-Slick Dog * HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!It'll be awesome to see my corpse pop ey??*

16. WHAT IS YOUR HOBBY/INTEREST?
Mid Uh Yo-DBSK * RANDOM: I JUST GOT MY SHARE FOR THE PRIZE MONEY FOR COTY* I'm RICH!! RM200+ per person ^.^ highest win so far!!*

17. WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST SECRET?
Love me Or Hate me *...*

18. WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR FRIENDS?
Stand Up-Ludacris *AWWW~!*

19. WHAT'S THE WORST THING THAT COULD HAPPEN?
A little Less Conversation-ELVIS * HUNKA HUNKA BURNIN LOVE*!!

20. HOW WILL YOU DIE?
Before He Cheats *will he?* :)

21. DOES ANYONE LIKE YOU?
Beat It *MJ*

22. IF YOU COULD GO BACK IN TIME, WHAT WOULD YOU CHANGE?
Like A Boy-Ciara * NO!! T_T I don't want to.. T_T ew!*

23. WHAT HURTS RIGHT NOW?
Why Can't I-Liz Phair *...*

24. WHAT WILL YOU POST THIS AS?
New Remix-A mix of songs *i forgot who gave me this*

People I'd like to tag (In no order of preference ) :
Zachary
Desmond*you tagged me before right?*
Kee Weng*you too!!*
Teck Peng*my blog's CEO*
Yang Tze
Yvonne *a reason for u to update now :)*
Geral
Troy
Izza
Min Rong
Sarah
Kay
Fang Min
Lynette
Jennifer Tan
Sheryl *hey lil cuz!*
Carolyn *I don't know if you'll actually do..but since you're my sister..HAHA!*
Tai Heng *now this i noe won't do but still il tag u*
Meng

If you've tagged me before and I've never done your tags, please do not skin me :D

NOTICE

DYNAMIX is coming up with their own shirt!

The FUN part is, ANYONE can own one!
Just tell me if you're interested and you'll get your very own DYNAMIX t-shirt.
You can have your nickname/name printed on the back of the t-shirt to make it your very own!

I'll post up the design of the t-shirt together with the price a.s.a.p

Support Me, Support DYNAMIX
(what in the world? I'm no star!)
just trying to imply here that, if you're my friend, do get one!
*flashes my sweetest smiles of all time*

crap.let's try again!

Gime one more chance~

.
.
.


i've none.

Just tell me if you're interested okay? We won't let you down! At least we'll try..

:)


3 comments:

shawn0524b said...

i want~@@
bt u dono who am i .
lolz

Sean Ong said...

awww.. so sweet... im ur blog's ceo.. haha..

Pepybomb said...

TO:
shawn0524b

Hi, you really want one? Just leave me ur contacts and such :)

To:
Mr Ong

Of course la..haha!