Monday, December 29, 2008

Place your Orders!

Dynamix is now taking orders for their new upcoming shirt!!!

Price: RM25 +/-

You can even have ur nickname printed on the back of the shirt(optional) and also your very own dance crew's(if you have one) name on the side! For example, my nickname's gona be

Pepybomb

Do support us. Tell me if you want one aight? The more orders we get, the more likely it'll be for the price to go lower. We're trying to produce it before the 16th of January.

Does not matter where you come from
Does not matter if you're a dancer or not
Does not matter if you know what is dancing

All that matters is that, YOU SAY YES to this shirt :) Hope to get feedbacks from you guys out there :)

ps: if you're one of my close friends and you don't intend to get one, i will personally come strangle you when i see you! Or better still, I'll just order for you in advance to avoid any mishaps! ;D






MALACCA DANCERS ALL THE WAY!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmm... I support one only...
Then next time hang out with u all can wear it together...
It must be very cool!

I'm Gin... Not hantu that type...

Pepybomb said...

WEE~!! yay..got spirit supporting us..haha!