Sunday, August 16, 2009

Bringing characters to life=Cosplay

2005, In KL for some Ragnarok Fest. Cosplayed as RO's gypsy.


2007
, Danced for GACC in MMU Malacca.
I made my debut in MMU even before I was enrolled into it. LOL


2008, Cosplayed at GACC 2008 as Misty from POKEMON! Sister cosplayed as ASH!


2009
, Was supposed to cosplay as Haruhi's Nagato Yuki

(Concert Version)

Sister was supposed to be the one in pink and her friend was supposed to be the one in black.

3 inches high!!!
I'd be taller than almost anyone I know!

~~~~~
We canceled last minute because MMU's simply filled with H1N1.
You see, the emcee that was supposed to come from KL contracted H1N1 during his visit to MMU. How unlucky..

I normally wouldn't go to events like GACC because I'm not an anime fan. However, if I'm cosplaying, it leaves me no choice now does it? We'll most probably be doing a photo shoot though so as to not waste the effort of making and getting the costume from as far as Taiwan :)

I'll upload em pictures then if it happens aight? At the mean time, check out my sister's page. She's a superb cosplayer. Most of her clothes are DIY. Uber talented I tell you. She's the one who got me into cosplaying! Check it out!

Link: http://www.cosplay.com/member/30890/


Toodle~Doo~Doodles!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Cosplay~ Misty~ so cuteeee~~~

Unknown said...

the gypsy looks even better ^^

Pepybomb said...

HAHA >< thanks kent ><