Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Serenity.. NOT!

I love sitting in front of the tv when I'm free. Be it HBO or AFC which I love, I love unwinding in front of the tv. That's one of the ways I release stress you see...

So a few minutes ago, while i was sitting in front of the tv watching E News, I thought to myself,

" Woww...I never knew Ryan Gosling was that hot!"


However, my monologue was cut short when

.
.
.

Brother: OI! GO change lah!
Lyn: O.O FOR WHATT!!!
Brother: O.O?-------XD forgot to sms you saying got practice today.
Lyn: -.-'' BODOH!!!
Brother: CHANGE TO DIGI LAH!!

There goes my night of sitting in front of the computer finishing up my assignment and blogging on Chun Aun's birthday and my trip to PD. Guess you guys will just have to wait for em posts =p


Just got back from practice.
Nights people!
Take good care of ur health :)





0 comments: