Thursday, August 27, 2009

I'm not doing my blog Justice

Recently I feel as if I am forcing myself to blog
It's no fun that way now is it?
Overdue posts are in abundance. Hate it.
Like seriously.
Hopefully I'll get my drive back soon.. :)

Really sorry to my dear readers.




How did Dynamix fare in their latest competition?
Taylor's College Dance Arena : Best of the Best?

.
.
.


We got S.M.O.K.E.D!!!

No there's nothing wrong with your eyes.

We did not SMOKE EM this time.

We got smoked. PERIOD!!

Results:

Champions: The Nasty Nerds
1st-runner up: Cookie Monster ( 2008's winner of Dance Arena)
2nd-runner up : Max Identity

Videos would be up soon. Hopefully. Have to depend on my bro to convert the vids into a smaller size :)

Anywho, want to know how we practiced? No?
Heck! I'd tell you anyway even if you didn't want to know =p

Our competition was on the 22nd of August which is on a Saturday correct? So the guys started practicing on Tuesday. I on the other hand, only started practicing on Thursday night. Damn those midterms... SO yeah. I had only 2 days to practice. On friday, we practiced from...

8
PM- 6.30
AM

That day was the 2nd time in my life I heard the 'bhang' from the Muslim Mosque. Was mad tired...You see the post down there whereby I posted on the competition? I was blogging in front of MMU's mainhall at 6am. We were all tired and sweaty... I even tied my hair up into two buns and resulted to lookin like Chun Li's ugly step sister T_T


~~Facial Time~~

CS: OMG! What's this?? who brought a fish with us??
Everyone: wth??HAHAHA!! who brought a fish for a competition??
Lyn: -.-'' TIMUN LAH!!!

DON'T LAUGH AT ME LIKE I KNOW YOU ARE RIGHT NOW.
Wait till I get my hands on your cucumber-facial-moments!
Then we'll see who's laughin!!

At one point, Stanley and Young Jian turned around.
They then started laughing like mad cows...COWS...!!
*ahak! I just made myself laugh..omg.okay movin on...*

So as to not waste the moisture left in the cucumber... ^^v
After waking up from my well-deserved sleep...

I started taking pictures.
This is Young Jian aka Ah Sot.

This is his bruised ear. We don't even know what's the cause of it! Pity the boy...

Look at our Ah-Beng caps!! nyak nyak XD

I somehow still look tired....

Look at em eyebags.... T_T

The youngest ones in the team..Surprisingly, I'm not the youngest.
HE IS.
(psssst...Thank You Zach for the pouch ^^)

--insert own caption--

This doesn't look like me. No? XD

After2 hours, we finally reached Taylors...Finally got to stretch our uber looooonnnnggg legs =p Anywho, since it rained earlier on, the preparation of the stage got delayed. So we weren't late for the rehearsals!!

No looks of a dance stage at all huh? They just started to put the stage together :)

I thought I told Zach that he does not have to go support us. What is he doing there???
XD
(All of us thought that this Zach No. 2 looks just like the original Zach from Malacca! )

The event started at around 8pm... We were the 3rd group who went up to perform.
Caprice who still remembers us from Mad2Max, introduced us as one of his
personal favourites
!!!


All of us did this right on the spot back stage.

Anywho, we did our best that night! Though our best wasn't good enough to win over em KL people :) When the winners were announced, Caprice went like,

" WHO WILL IT BE??"
THE NASTY NERDS?
MAX IDENTITY
?
DYNAMIX
?
COOKIE MONSTERS???"

I don't know if this means that we were fourth or it's simply just random because well, we are Caprice's personal favourite you see... =p So yeah, we daren't assume much. We started congratulating the winners after that. It was an atmosphere that most of us weren't new to but weren't used to being Dynamix. At that very point, I felt so sorry to our friends and families who had put on high hopes for us. I'm sorry that we couldn't make you guys proud once again.. But that's life. It's filled with ups and downs. We'll try again next time :)

We had a post mortem after the results. For a good 1 hour or so I would say. (That's why we were late for dinner after at Asian Cafe guys..haha ). We discussed what went wrong and what was wrong ALL THE WHILE. Details of what we discussed will not be enclosed here. However, there was one part that made me feel better to be in Dynamix.

-----
I proposed the question if I, being the only girl in Dynamix is holding them back in any way possible. If so, I would happily retreat from the group. The responds that they gave me comforted me in so many ways :) I'll continue to improve. I will not let gender be an obstacle to me for I AM THE MAN!!!!

----

1 hand freeze? Bring it ON!!
Invert? NO PROBLEM!!
Sexy Dance? SAY WHA??
Popping Girl? NOT ME THEN WHO??
BACKFLIP? errrr......this one i scared.....don't want


Max I+ Dynamix

Notice me green nails =D

Diva is a female version of a HUSTLA

.
.
.

Dynamix has decided to stay off the scene for about 2 months or so until we come up with a fresh+dope+creative routine. I know you'll miss us during the period :D

I'll improve. That's a promise to I myself and Dynamix.

1 comments:

mich X lynn said...

tats the spirit!
dun take gender to pull u down
u can do it!
make us girls proud!!!! ^^V