Sunday, August 2, 2009

Online Dance Battle

Upon request, I did a dance cover to SNSD's Genie.
Sorry I took so long to actually do it though.
I never knew it was so hard to dance in heels!
During my first try, Oh I could dance alright! LIKE A DUCK -.-
My heels kept coming off, I slipped, I lost balance, etc. It was plain hard.
But I practiced and practiced and finally got to this.
I know it isn't very good but do gime some credit la..My first time dancing in heels and now my feet hurts like wooo!

Now...the fun part =D

I Tag.....

Jenn Yi
Mei Huey
Mei Yi
Amanda Chong
Ester Lam
Jenn Wi
Yang Tze
Samantha Lee
Elaine from Max I
Jolene from Max I
Angie from Max I
Celine Goh
Carmen Chok (the one who requested for the video)
Evon

Since this is the first Online Dance Battle I'm doing, the rules are simple. Simply just do a dance cover to SNSD's Genie. Once you're done, make sure you let me know so that I can post ur video up on my blog so as to allow the readers to vote for the ones they like!

How are the readers going to vote?
You guys can do your part simply by dropping a comment on this particular post telling me who you want to vote for.

Hopefully by the end of 1 month, we'll know the winner of this very first dance battle.

You up for it?



Ps: Constructive Criticism will be very much appreciated =)

8 comments:

mich X lynn said...

u dun looked confident sis =S maybe its bcoz of the heels. nice try anyways ^^ u can do it better next time =D

Pepybomb said...

WAHHHHHHHHHH!! T_T i wanna cry d!! not i not confident leh!!! i didn't smile because i was trying to look more mysterious and sexy..i thought smiling too much would spoil it T_T mummy..haha but thanks! will try harder next time mui! muax!

mich X lynn said...

nono.. its not bcoz u dun smile ==" really... u dont look confident to me @@" sorry if offended u =)

David said...

whoaaa !!!

looks cool to me :P

Celineblue said...

oik! wan me dance? nooo... i cant dance alone le... and i dunno tht dance also... swt... jenn wi can dance tht nicely... ^^

Pepybomb said...

To Mui: haha no u didn't..dnt wry..haha *i shy mah ><*

To David: awww..thanks..haha

To Celine: yes! u! u're my cousin! of course you can! Oh really? ask her to post her video up!

D-Angel said...

hey dear im sorry not able to post up my video... i was way too busy for that >.< n one more thing, i sucks in learning mtv steps i swear @@ lol...

Pepybomb said...

Elaine suck at mtv dance? I don't think so.haha..but i understand that u're busy..thanks dear :)