Thursday, May 8, 2008

BTS: D2X's double kill-part 1

Before that, let me get some pictures up here for you guys because i am sure that you guys do not know who's in it except for me and my bro..RIGHT??? hehe~so here they are..pictures!

My brother Justin Leo. **Leader**--21

Sunny **Asst. Leader**--22

Dave **Asst. Leader**--17

Lim Say Meng--17

Roystan Ang--17

Tan Shu Quin--18

Dark Lim--17

Qiang **ex-member**--17

Myself^^Marilyn Leo--17



Okidokie~that's done, MOVING ON~~ okay..here's our journey towards winning both NDC dance competition and MATA dance competition on one day itself^^

We knew about the NDC dance competition about 3 weeks beforehand. So, we (me,Shu Quin, Meng, Dark, Dave and Qiang) practised..and practised..since the NDC dance comp has an audition a week before the finals. I'll let yal in on a little secret. We were already like, predicting that we were going to win this for sure ><.YEAH!! that's it. 2 days before the audition, me, being the genius I have always been, tried out a move that I wasn't very familiar with during practice and thus, sprained my toe. Sounds bogus doesn’t it? I even got it on video T_T . With that, i went to a chinese singse the next day to get my toe fixed.[Normally, injuries like this i would just let it heal by itself but with the audition 2 days away, i had to speed up my recovery.] HOW? by visiting the singse of course! BAD IDEA!!!! it hurt so badly wen he started massaging my leg, saying that i pulled a nerve or something like that. I even shed a tear....or two......or more? OKAY FINE, i cried like a baby. Just imagine, i cant bend my toe at all and there he is..pulling the soul out of it T_T . After the session, it was already like 6pm. It suddenly struck me, "OH crap, I've practice at 7pm." “Should i go for practice?” DUH~~competition is nearing!


AND SO, I went for practice with a PDI tank top and shorts[my training outfit=tank top n shorts/long pants]. I thought i would just sit there and see how they progress. I was wrong!! Got fired by my 'dear' brother saying that whatever that happened to my toe is minor. Now that he mentioned it, it was minor, but with the bandage around my toe, it wasn't easy to walk at all. In the end, i practiced my dance with my members laughing at me saying how smelly the chinese medicine is. ISH! Hey, despite my toe's situation, i can still do a handstand with it. *proud of myself* ^^ here's a picture of it:



my injured toe.LOL!!

Audition day came; we aced it with much ease. wakaka... on that day itself, we also had a performance at SM Durian Daun in the morning and also Mp in the afternoon. Here is our schedule for that day.

[19.4.08]
7am: wake up
8 .30am: reach SM DD
9.00am: Perform
9.30am:Reach SMK NDC
10.00+am:Perform
12.00pm: Results
12.30pm:Head to a cafe opposite SMK NDC with Kiddojoo Crew for branch
2pm:Reach mp
3pm: Perform
4pm-5pm: Leisure time
5.30pm-8.30pm: i overslept(practice was at like 7.)
9.00pm: Went to MMU for practice since the finals were in one week.

Practice ended around 1am. Then we headed off to eat. Some of us are on a mission to GAIN weight whereas the other half is on a mission to LOSE weight.


That's practically it about our preparation for SMK NDC's dance comp. I’ll continue to blog about our preparation for MATA dance competition and NDC’s finals next time^^ as for tomorrow? It's going to be a day out for me and...... *Guess who's back and then, fill in the blanks* ; ) only till afternoon though because I have dance practice at 2pm at a dance studio at Semabok named David's Studio. This dance is going to be for one of MP's events, "React Kids". We will be required to perform and then conduct a 2-day [from the 24th of May till the 25th] workshop for primary school students. YEAP!! can't wait.haha

I guess that’s it for today~! Thanks to Teck Peng whom I disturbed to discover where my saved drafts went to while he was sleeping. Mind you, it was already 3 in the afternoon! You should already be awake. RIGHT~~? Thnks a bunch ^^

TOOOOoooOOOoooOOOodles <3

0 comments: