Friday, May 9, 2008

Hungry+Tired+Hurt

Today...was rough and fun at the same time. Woke up at 11.30. My brother barged into my room to wake me up because im following his car down and he needs to help my dad with carrying and setting up em instruments-my dad is a part time singer. you can find him at Equatorial on Sundays and most of the other days at Sea Farer ^^. Anyways, we got there, i ate one curry puff and one banana-related-kuih(some people call it cekodok pisang or even kuih kodok)

Dad on stage setting up the instruments

Something my dad would be proud of if me or my siblings could or would do.-sing and play the keyboard at the same time.hehe

When they were done, it was already around 1.30. i thought, "Ah, screw dance practice, the rest of em will be late nyways. Lunch comes first^^". By the time we (me,dad,bro n dad's friend) walked around Plaza Hang Tuah-YESH i said Plaza Hang Tuah, it was already like 1.50. It was my first time being there btw. LOL..so i told my dad that my brother would send me to practice first..and got RM20 from me dad for lunch. Got my 'lunch' from 7-11. [Gardenia's RM0.50 corn bread and a slurpy]. Ate in the car.Reached the studio and to my suprise, they weren't there yet. Except for Dark Lim and it was already like 2.15 -.-''. Never mind. I forgive them. They were eating and they had school. Practice went on as usual..now i have headaches on where and how to edit my song as it is about 7 minutes long and for the perf on the 24th, they will only require 1.5 minutes.*scratches head* OH!!!! not to mention, we will be performing for MHS's campfire on the 24th itself too.At night of course. It's going to be pretty tiring. Oh well.

The thing is, i fell again today. While doing a handstand. Landed knee first.then crashed onto the end of my foot. Everyone went "OUUU!!!!!" even the girls..but their voices were an octave higher. Couldn't really talk for a moment that time. It's the feeling of like, someone punches u hard in your stomach and you can't breathe? yeah.that's it. ANYWAYS, i continued practicing with slight limping in order to move around for my positions. LIFE GOES ON.SUCK IT UP. like what everyone says, NO PAIN NO GAIN. and also, what my members would say, PAIN ONLY WAT!WON'T DIE ONE!" -.-'' damn u guys.

Later on, my car came with my dad n mom in it. They asked why was i limping down the stairs. I simply told them, "Got stone in my shoe." Ya don't expect me to tell them i was hurt again right? What, tell them i bruised my knee+ foot thus, risking my chances to continue practicing? NEVER I TELL YA! NEVER!

Well, i'm now at home.typing this blog. FEELING GOD DAMN HUNGRY. gona have to go out and TAPAO food. With that, comes more walking. T_T NO!!!! well, nvm.have to put on a lil act so that my parents dun find out.HEHE ^^that's practically how my day went.

ps: we didn't go out today. he had stuff to do. Oh well~~
NO PAIN NO GAIN!!!! GOTTA REMEMBER THAT!!

that's my knee b4 getting bruised.will post pics of all of my knee's not so glorious moments soon.

Really tired now..argh..Nites everyone ^.^

0 comments: