Sunday, May 11, 2008

Picture blogging^^

Pictures of my hurt knee. If u get woozy easily I'd suggest u click away~haha!but it ain't much. Pictures can't capture the pain. So yah, this is nothing actually. hehe~





The last one i got in march i think? Before going up to Taylor's college for Dance Quake 2008. I didn't compete that day. Went to support my team^^. Nyways, now i'm still well, limping to get myself around cuz it hurts less that way.haha!! My sister accidentally hit my knee this morning and i screamed. she gave me this look--- O.O'' . The feeling wen she hit me was like, a huge piece of skin was being peeled off!! God knows why i felt like that. But, that's what i felt though.

Enough bout dead skin and knees. It's MOMMY'S DAY!! this is what i did ^^I went to cold storage with my cousin Chrystal to get em ingredients~it was fun looking at the prices of the things i wanted to get..like blue berries and raspberries. around RM20 per box. So i got strawberries instead. RM10. Save cost. After getting all the stuff that i would need to make my jelly, we head home. NOW..pics of my jelly. I call it,

Jelly d' Couture

A can of nata de coco+Box of strawberries+2 packs of Konyaku powder mix+Grape and Tropical fruit cordial

Cut the strawberries into bite size cubes

Pour the jelly mixture and plop in the fruits

JENG JENG!!! My very own JELLY d' COUTURE


A picture of me, Chrystal(bottom right) and her sisters
GOOD LUCK TO ALL OF YOU WHO ARE GOING FOR F6 TOMORROW ^^ argh..my dad offered me 5k if i were to go for f6. But yeah, i declined >.< I can't believe i'm not even gona go for the orientation week. Nvm. I'll promise myself to be more productive at home. But the thing is, H.O.W?

Turra~ <3


0 comments: