Sunday, May 18, 2008

Updates !!



A few days back, me and my cousin Chrystal cooked all of these by ourselves ^^

Honey chicken-the only thing not edible cuz my cousin accidentally put in Honey and Lime mixture instead of pure honey.so it tasted sour.we gave it to her dog ; >


Sweet& Sour Prawn-our pride and joy.i noe..there's only 6 left. those are for her mom. we ate the rest. YUMMY!!
Stir fry Chai Sin(i think?) and Cabbage

I love this one ^^ egg+cheese hot dog+ our secret ingredient..hehe


For the past few days, i've been practicing..and..lazing around...and celebrating dance member's bdays. IMAGINE THIS.Four of us share the same month for our bday!! T_T im broke for nw, sharing for the other 3. mine is last. so I'm expecting something tiny since most of us are broke.

MONEYLESS!!!PENNYLESS!!! AND NOT TO MENTION CREDITLESS!! FOR BOTH OF MY NUMBERS T_T help~~

GALLERY


The bday boy- Meng


Friends from Durian Daun who celebrated Meng's bday(went for practice after)

This one was only during yesterday afternoon at MMU's Aeroarts studio. Me doing the 'scorpion' and Ting being da photographer.


I guess this was what that really made me forgot to call Jordan, Eugene and Kalai down for my perf >


A talented 9 year old belly dancer with a not-so talented 17 year old belly dancer

Guess that's all for now..and im pretty bored. Can you tell? Sat at home the whole day TODAY in front of the comp n tv. Thought of baking a cake but....too lazy.... BLAH!! SOME OTHER TIME MAYBE =p



NOW THIS I'M AFRAID OF. SOLO DANCE COMPETITION. I'VE YET TO PREPARE MY SONG NOR MY DANCE. I'M SCREWED!! ANYWAY, WISH ME LUCK ^^

buhbye~! ^.^

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cool... solo dance competition... Feel like joining but I think I'm kindda suck at my popping....
So all the best ya!!
Practise harder!!!
"No sacrifice, no victory!" -adapted from TRANSFORMERS

See ya...

Pepybomb said...

to, PhotoshopAficionado.

thnks yah...who is this btw?