Sunday, May 18, 2008

Torn Ligament

Yesh...i tore my ligament..near my knee cap..it hurts like WOoo at first..but then..today morn, it was fine..not too bad.. i cud actually bend my knee.. ^^!!

but!!!

during the perf at EQ today..i practically slammed onto my knee while trying to get my hula skirt on. like, do u noe how chinese ppl pray at temples? they kneel down RIGHT? just imagine...my knee..in slight pain...i knelt down so fast, i was practically, " OUU......" but i had to get my skirt on...so i bared it till the perf was over..omg...after tht...i was like, "HERE COMES THE PAIN AGAIN" .

nways, a really big sorry to KALAI, JORDAN and EUGENE for not notifying u guys wen i was bout to go on stage...showie... was bz stretching...and thnks to the pressure from MR EUGENE!! it totally slipped my mind to call u guys down...SHOWIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kay...gtg rest nw...pics will be up later....

TOMORROW= singse day.....scary... but..no choice la...one of my foot is swollen...thnks to the fall 2 weeks back....*regrets for being careless and skill-less T_T*

nites ^^

0 comments: