Wednesday, May 21, 2008

A day out before me turning 17

I AM 16 GOIN ON 17!! ah...i can't seem to believe it. LOL kay nyways, here's how i spent my day today.

Woke up at 9.30 today, showered, and followed my brother to bring my grandma to the hospital. it's like this monthly thing that we do. Grandma needs her medical check up u see ^^Reached home at about, say........1pm? went on-line on msn. Chatted with several people and one of em happened to be Hui Kit.haha!! then, we found out that we were both bored, so i proposed a question, " Have u seen the movie W.H.I.V?"-what happens in vegas. He was like "nope..". THen i went like, "want to watch?" haha!!*random i noe, but i was bored T_T* Hui Kit went, "okay!when?". At first, he said tmr...haha then i said, " I was actually thinking of later today." and so, with that we decided on the 4.15pm movie (he actually argued with me saying dun have 4.15 movie.only got 4pm.hehe~ i win!) .Alex called me later on asking bout it, but in the end! he can't make it and neither could kee weng-he and his homework!!tell u dun have to do d lo-haha!!

Hui Kit had a slight detour while trying to find my house although i've already sent him a beautiful map to my house that i've drawn many months ago.HAHA!!~showie that my drawing missed out the turning after BB Bazaar~ And so, we head to mbo, bought tickets for his brother too since his bro is busy with exams at MMU. The movie was okay.not bad~i was horrified by the fact that Cameron Diaz looks so much older now with all the wrinkles on her face. Don't get me wrong. I adore her since she appeared on, My Best friend's Wedding and also Charlie's Angels. Oh well, people age and so will i tomorrow! AH~!!

The movie ended at around 5.50pm and since i had to be at Malim for dance practice by 6, we left MBO right after the movie ended. Hui Kit sent me there, and to my surprise, he gave me an early birthday present. Well, it's not like he's going to see me tomorrow or anything so ya, he really gave me a shock. That explains why he went to DP before the movie and missed his lunch, thus having to finish most of the pop corn. LOL so a B-I-G thnkiu to u!! tht's my first present for this year ^^. Nyways, reached Malim at about, 6.15? and only one of my members were there. It makes me feel less guilty for being late though i noe i shouldn't. =p Practice today was for the event at MP this Saturday for React Kids-workshop.2pm-6pm. It was fun since after rehearsal, we got to listen to a live band ^^ one of them played for Jac Victor before. COol rite? i was amazed..however if u ain't. BLAH!! doesn't matter.haha!!

My dearest brother came to pick me up at around 8pm. Head home and messaged my members if they want to train at about 9pm. They gave me the usual answer, "Anything." Thus, i concluded by saying no practice today since Meng wants to go celebrate with his friends since mid-terms are over and Dark, well, he went to pasar malam when it was already 8.30 -.-''. SO yah. We'll(mainly me and Ah Ting because we have yet to learn up one of D2X's old dance with the white mask. They did that dance at LCC if yal could recall) have to go all out tomorrow night and also Friday night for the performance at MHS's campfire on Saturday night. It's going to be exhausting but FUN ^^ Can't wait!! My first time at MHS's campfire!!weeeeeeeeeeeeee~~~~~~~~~~~~!!

Lastly, any suggestions of what i should ask from my parents for my birthday? I'm totally out of ideas. Not that i have any~lol!!

THat's all for today~ enjoying my last few hours being 16 ^^

0 comments: