Monday, September 15, 2008

Bum Bum Car

I went to the Fun Fair today...because Ah Ting wanted to. So me,Zach and Ting went to the Fun Fair..and got on the

BUM BUM CAR!!

*gime a second. gotta laugh my a** of this one again*-runs into a corner. HAHAHAHA!!!!

okay. I'm done.know what she actually ment to say? it's actually the Bumper Car. Ting got so excited that she stuttered and said BUM BUM CAR instead of BUMPER CAR! HAHAHA!! XD

we only went on that though..cuz i was too gutless+spineless to go on the other more thrilling rides.. SHOWIE *feels bad*..we left the place at about say..9+? and head home after..sho early right..haha

Yesterday, i went for a BBQ party for both PM10(my group) + PM9. It was really fun...though the guys from my class say that i'm very corrupted. I MEAN LIKE, COME ON! look at this face!

now now, if u puke, just don't tell me aight?

I've been accused T_T damn lar...haha here are a few pics..i dun have much cuz this is all daniel passed me. and the quality of pics uploaded onto blogger shucks. oh well~


The pizza i burnt~

Daniel & I bbq-ing our food

this is the picture where i think i luk pregnant. thanks to the huge shirt(kiddojoo shirt)

NOW!! this is Yang Tze & Sam's attempt to take a picture with a french fry between them. They suceeded WITHOUT any body contact!!! However, when it came to me and Yang Tze's turn, we we'rent that lucky. i bit one end of the fry first, then came Yang Tze..slowly trying to bite the other end...and then...
let's just say, I KISSED A GIRL AND I DID NOT LIKE IT. T_T that will definitely haunt me and her for say, a few more weeks?

+++++++

I'll definitely update on my bro's birthday party..so yah, be patient yeah til i get em pictures from his friend ^^here's a preview*picture taken using my hp*. During his surprise party. A dancer's surprise party. So instead of taking the candles out with his mouth normally, he has to handstand and slowly go down and take it out. Handstand King..no prob mah.haha


anticipate ay?
<3

0 comments: