Thursday, September 11, 2008

Human Development presentation

I had my presentation two days back for Human Development. Our assignment was to choose a career and present it's history,qualifications, it's job opportunities and WHY our group chose it.

Me being the ingenious me again, suggested that we choose a DANCER as our career of choice as our lecturer told us it is how we present that will then give us marks! and my group agreed...thus, they said that all i would have to do is dance and present the slides.. T_T I found myself finding all of the points for them cuz once they started discussing, it went like this.

Lee: OKAY OKAY!! marilyn!! u dun nid to discuss with us on the power point slides. We'll take care of it. you go and think on what to dance ni! Now, the background of the chosen career..
(Everyone) : .....
Lee: EH EH! marilyn, what is the background of a dancer's job?
Marilyn: -.-'' Tell you what, i'll go find all the points. Then you guys settle the powerpoint kay?
(Everyone): Kkkkk! no problem!
Marilyn: -.-'' + T_T

I would upload the presentation but it's say.. 20 minutes long? *i talked ALOT*-i told Daniel to record the dancing part ni. But Yang Tze recorded the whole DAMN THING. HAHA! and she was the most high person in the class while i was presenting! Towards the end of the presentation, i DANCED alone to Dynamix's dance and ended it at sensual seduction with a chairfreeze. *curious?* haha!! and so, i memorised all of my points as i didn't want to just read it out of the slide..and elaborated on it as well as show some examples on Popping, Locking and even a kind of erotic dance which is the ' KAN-KAN'. bet u didn't know that it was categorised under Erotic Dancing. WEll, neither did I. Until i did my research for all the points. I'm glad that my class enjoyed the presentation cuz i got several good feedbacks right after.. ^^ even the people from other classes were peeping through the door's slight opening cuz of curiosity once the music started blasting. =D

Am contented. I hope what my group & I did is enough to get good marks. ^.^v

Now here are some random pictures from what has happened in my life recently.

Edited by dear Sha :) *Taken at AJ's party* Look at my uber red cheeks and two-toned arms T_T

After our New Jazz class. Me and Ting with KDJ's headspin helmet. Vivian..er..hugging a pole.

PORTUGUESE EGG TART!!!

It's so tempting~*salivates*
It smells really good too~!can't resist..

*chomp chomp*!YUMMY ^^


I'll end here..or this post will be flooded with pics...the next post would =p haha!! till then~ anticipate ^^ and oh ya!!

YANG TZE-chan~!
I LOVE YOU!!!!

(lols)!

0 comments: