Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Gadgets :D I'm starting to learn

Hey, I've added a few new gadgets to my page. Do check it out aight?

Especially the break dance game at the bottom most of my blog.. You can learn the names of the moves after playing it ;) Once done, I'd suggest you lower down your speaker's volume as the music tends to get a little bit gay after a short while. Guess I'll remove it after a few days or so

Short update:-

I have many tags to do~ *random*
...
Gona crash Chun Aun's house tomorrow with Yang Tze, Sam and Jordan to study. *i hope?*
...
Dynamix's gona be performing soon but I'm not in it T_T no thanks to finals. I've not danced since like, my brother's party T_T
...
I drove around town tonight and all the way back home. Thanks to you Zach :D
...
Normally, at the end of my posts, I would post up a picture of myself. But since I'm lacking of like.. my camwhore pictures, I've decided to post up my baby cousin's picture instead(Kelly). She would pose for the camera whenever told. AH~ she would make a superb baby model!

Baby Kelly





Cute, no? I know you went,

" AWww~!"

at the first picture already XD

0 comments: