Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Halloween much?

Soh Huay & I
TSB& SB

Watch the video
:D
It's the edited version with the original song in it without any faulty PA system. My bro edited the video. So u guys can't tell how sucky the PA really was. But trust me, IT WAS -.-



while waiting for that...

After showering and blowing our hair at Ester's apartment
See, my hair so nicely curled in :D

Even Sharon's hair looked longer than usual with my pro cam skills ^^

After getting our hair done at Ann Gie's saloon by a pretty much gay stylist. Not bad.. But he warned us already that by getting this hairstyle, it might ruin our hair T_T (back comb)

I still look normal right? Just a tad bit more mature than the normal me

:)

But after Ann Gie and Ester meddled with the eyeliner, here's how i turned out to look like. (Me and the guys couldn't stand the process of putting on eye liner T_T so uncomfortable!)

Still looking a little bit normal

Even with Ann Gie..i have more make up on~

Sharon putting on eye shadow for Nick..he looks sick eh?haa

Cy: AH!!
Ann Gie: Don't Move! wait i punch u ah!
Nick+Sharon: Let's camwhore!

Ann Gie: Good Boy
CY: T_T
Sharon+Marilyn: Let's interrupt the picture!! okay..mainly i am..nick was trying to not capture my pouting mouth but he gave up in the end ^^

Cy handling Nick's hair just like a pro

End result..ini dia..our two handsome guys from Blaque. Any takers? :)

Ester & Nick (Ester, i still think ur eye shadow tak cukup thick..ahah look at nick's!)

Amy Whinehouse from Malacca!!

I look like i'm about to laugh @.@

Camwhoring ontop of the bridge to Ping Ming~I shall call this, " The Ghost that Shops"

Group pictures and Performance pictures

BOO~

After reaching home..and removing more than a dozen of pins from my hair~


This is random.Nick using pegs to hold up his long pants.. HOW CREATIVE!! got all of us laughing..LOL
Michelle did a banner for me and Ann Gie..Have you ever seen an A4 sized banner? No? well, here's your chance. Cuz my dear Michelle made an A4 sized banner and did not even wave it up when me and Ann Gie were dancing!! hmph!! But Nvm, ILU still.

And people actually say that i have nice eyes O.O

+++

Many people said that they couldn't recognise me the other day..seriously! even my own brother and some close friends! The power of make up O.o I did look scary didn't I? ahak!!

Now, goodnite people

next post: On my trip to PD ;)


After a day of tennis= Happy Marilyn

0 comments: