Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Of heartaches & J.O.Y!

Last saturday, my cousins and I made home made spagetthi and lemon cheese cake!! (though some of you would know that i'm no fan of cheesecakes, but the one we made was not bad. I actually liked it!) To make spagetthi, u'll need,

SPAGETTHI!! -.- pointing out the obvious here..

Half a can of LIFE tomato that can cause brainfreeze

Minced meat

LOADS & LOADS of HOTDOGS with CHEESE (yummy!) and some onion, finely chopped.
+
a whole load of other stuff.

Let's get cooking shall we?

Two master chefs at work, making the sauce (bolognaise)

Marilyn: TRY it. Taste from the spatula itself though it might burn ur tongue, looks more pro this way..

Boil the spagetthi

TADDAA!! seriously yummylicious!! :P
Now, moving on to the Lemon cheese cake

prepare, all those above.

Have 3 tubes of cream cheese in hand..

End product

YUm!

The yellow things are grated lemon skin..haha decoration purposes.. :)

++++++++++++


As you all might not know, today's the 2nd week of my godma's death. Today is also my godfather's birthday. I called him to wish him Happy Birthday and he told me that he is sad because godma is not around..*sigh* dare not even think about the past or i might just turn emo+teary...nvm..

I'm having heart aches not because of that though, it is because of..

THIS.
.YES THIS.

It was between

U2
Elle (my fav brand for a watch but couldn't really find one to my liking)
GUESS

So after spending bout almost an hour at the shop, i caved in...feeling awefully bad...but i then thought, if i were to get a cheap watch, it might damage in awhile,then what's the point of buying a watch to remember my godmother by?So yah, i promise to treat my aunt to compensate for this watch as both of us were supposed to share the money my godma gave. But this already took up more than half T_T chicken...toopid watch..i really did not like it much at first,BUT WHEN i told the lady to change the black stripe to the pink one ( the white and pink stripe comes together witht the watch, also by GUESS) i immediately fell in love with the STINKIN watch..chicken..

My STINKIN hp can't capture the chioness T_T

I'll save the pink one for CNY . Or i just might dirty it even before then. Seriously, the pink one is L.O.V.E!!Now you know why i'm having chronic heart ache.



After DIGI roadshow at Muar+ Tangkak last Sunday. Went nutsy cuckoo at the last location and did temporary 'hair extensions' ;)

2 comments:

Josh said...

lolz..mak cik...jz now tht u cn make spegetti..hahaa...whrs my share..XD

Pepybomb said...

:P:P none..since u called me mak cik!