Thursday, November 27, 2008

Sunshine on my Window

NOT

It's like raining cats and dogs ova here right now. I mean, it's like, whenever i go for a hair cut, it will definitely rain. LOL..must be the dumb LALA hair.. but i really don't get it.

WHY ISIT that ME having bangs make me look uber LALA but,
other people who have bangs *stares at SARAH ALICIA* do not??

Life's unfair i tell ya.. hmph!!

*sigh* Now that I've started SEM 2, I'm pretty tied up with my studies with assignments gushing in like WOW.

NOT

Sad to say my mind is not focused on my studies for now. I'm mainly tied up to my dancing life. Everywhere we turn, we see performances + competitions awaiting for us to either accept or compete. So yah, and the intervals between all those are hardly even 2 weeks apart. Practices are a little torturing when it reaches late night/ early morning.

I pity my group members who are working. We finish practice at 4am and they'll already have to prepare for work at 8.
I get tired easily nowadays and when i checked my blood pressure, it reads that i've low blood pressure. I think all of us do. Not having enough sleep+rest is something we have to live with.


(sorry that i'm not updating that frequently. I don't have the time or even when i do, I'm either too tired / it isn't convenient for me to do so.)

+++

Now now, this is not an emo post alright? LOL.. Competition this Saturday in KL. South City Plaza. *scared* T_T hope our hard work would pay off.

Told u it's not an emo post :P

ps: I despice MCD.
though i have a fetish for McFlurry BUT i swear that's all that i fancy!
besides that little something else.
:D

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha.. U really looove dancing..
Sem 2 really killing us..
Too rush already..
Anyway.. Need to take a good care..
Low Blood Pressure? OMG..
Rest more lar..
Drink lots of water too..
Take care ya

Pepybomb said...

Aw..yealo..very rush...thnks :) i will