Monday, June 15, 2009

FORGIVE ME

I'm now typing this at around 6pm.
I'm here to confess as I have sinned.

I lied to my friends saying that I'll be going for NS this Tuesday.
TRUST ME!! I had no intentions to do so at first! Until this fellow came by,

Jordan: Hey, just wondering. You made it to NS? HAHAHAHA!!

Lynnie: Shatap......I'm supposed to go to PD on Tuesday

Jordan: I'm just curious T___________________T

But you managed to defer right?
?
Lynnie: Nope, I sent in my deferment letter but they did not accept it as it was already too late.

Jordan: So, do you have to go or not!!!! It's that simple!!!

Lynnie: YESSSSSSSSS!!! Stop RUBBING IT IN!!!

Jordan: okay, I know you won't. But i really hope you do though...
No no I'm kidding.

So let's talk about something a little more serious.
You're heading to PD next Tuesday?
Lynnie: Yeah...

Jordan: OMG for real? How come I never hear you talk about it then?

Lynnie: I've told the others already actually...

Jordan: Oh, didn't know it will turn out for real.

Well, let's hope you have great fun at the mean time aight?

Lynnie: Hopefully I don't turn out looking all black T_T

Jordan: Well, no. However, you might turn out like me. YEEEHAAWWW!!

Okay I gtg now. See you around.

Before you leave I hope.
Take care.

Within MINUTES! I started to receive text messages from Yang, Sha and Sam asking if I was really going for NS! Man~!! I didn't know what to do! So I decided to play along...I answered Yes to every question proposed. They even started to plan a farewell for me!!! (how guilty I felt. I've never been good at lying. Somehow Zach was having alota fun at this for god knows why.)

The next day, as I was walking to my first class of my degree year, I bumped into Fang Min and her bf. She immediately asked if I was going for NS the next day. Once again, I was dumbfounded. Wondering how did she find out. I lied my way through. Felt oh-so-guilty but had a slight tingle of excitement after! Chun Aun was waiting for me outside of class and even asked if I was headed to NS the next day. He was starting to panic as I planned my timetable with him! If I were to leave, he'd have to make new friends asap. LOL i told him the truth though. Good friend I am huh?

However, I didn't manage to go meet them for the 'last time' as I had dance practice.
YES Yang, real dance practice. Not some kind of meeting whereby I decide who will replace me in the competition. Sorry that I lied XD With that, I had no chance to taste the jelly that Sam made specially for me. I was really touched though when Chun Aun told me in class that you'll be making it for me ^^

Now this prank is over!!! I will not be going for NS!!!WEEEEEEEEEHOOO!!!


My sincerest apologies to those who actually fell for my lil joke.


Blame Jordan.
(But i thank you ^^)

Finished typing this at 4am.
Love you guys :)

0 comments: