Saturday, June 20, 2009

A practice-free Friday night

But am gona have practice on a Saturday night
T_T


Jon & Kin Wee
Their band, 'Chill Out Lah Dude' won btw. ;)

Went for this concert thingi over at Pey Teck.
Started at 7 but reached there at 8++.
Got to catch a glimpse of SDO's performance. They're really good for an all girls' group. Seriously. Did I mention that we're competing against each other for the competition in Station 3? HAHA!
Anyway, saw a lot of familiar faces once i stepped foot in the door. Sorry that I forgot some of you who had to actually approach me and stare at me right in the face for me to recognise u XD

L.O.V.E.S

Dear Chan & I

Huay Ling & Tau Sa Butt!! Finally! A picture! XD

Karishma, Chandni, Marilyn & Sumitha. I got it right this time didn't I?
The one missing is Kavitha!!!

Sebastian & TSB. cutest pair of cousins..LOL!

^^

wha..?

You'll be the slave and I'll be your highness
(Good times ey? Good times~)
We were both young when I first saw you.
(wth? haha)


Going out for Satay Celup now for an early Father's Day celebration.
Gona help mummy make chicken chop tomorrow morning.
Gona bake a cake too!
Wish me luck!



0 comments: