Monday, June 8, 2009

I spy with my little eye


News:
The trishaw man has started his journey.
Jordan is there too.

Sneak peak of the first day.









Yesterday

I spied with my little eye: Jennifer, Martin & Stanley

I went out with Jennifer. However I wouldn't exactly call it going out cuz i left for a movie right after like say..less than 30 minutes? Sorry Jen! Like we've said, another weekend outing soon ya? Btw, u damn pretty..ur skin damn kilat!She even knows how to tie her hair Gossip Girl style. Really neat I would say.haha!! Bumped into dear Stanley and his dear gf. We watched the same movie :

Night at The Museum 2.

I'll give it a 7. Some of the comical parts are simply repeats of the first movie and it just wouldn't hit the right funny bone this time around. So yeah, 7.

Today
I spied with my little eye : Lee Ming, June Ping, Kelly Teo, Jonathan & Ee Von


I woke up at 7am+

WHY IN THE WORLD WOULD I WAKE UP SO EARLY??I've been a little sleep deprived from practices. (my body needs to adjust back to my dance life after 2 weeks of non-dancing-exam-week)The reason's because, I'll be going for a blood test.

*gasp* AHHHHHHH!!!! the horror...

-.-''

I'm not at all afraid of injections. In fact, I had never. I think? However, this was going to be a different. Instead of injecting something into your body, they're going to SUCK OUT blood from your body. In this case, my tiny arm. ='(

I was a teensy bit afraid but I knew it wouldn't scare me THHHAAATTT much because I'm strong like the HULK.

No seriously.
I am.
Now now, don't give me that,
I-think-you're-giving-yourself-too-much-credit-look..........I REALLY AM!!


I can carry Kilograms of fruits from the pasar malam to my car on EACH hands.
(sounds really easy ey?. But remember, I'm unlike any other girls who are afraid to break a nail. I damn macho one kay. You be the judge)

And so, the dude incharge injected me and bla bla bla....not painful lah...so yah..glad that's done with. Results will be out this thursday. Weeee~!!! Not.

Anywho, I went over to Doctor Ho's right after as my brother wanted to get his braces tightened. There I was...sitting down on the sofa dilly-dallying away until a familiar face walked in. I immediately went, "EH!". We said our Hellos and she moved on to the counter as I continued watching Oprah on the flat screen t.v. Who is she? She's

(u look really pretty in real life. After not seeing you for almost a year in person! But I've one question for you. How do you survive in those killer-high heels??) ahak, it was nice bumping into you there ^^

After that, went to the temples over at jonker..prayed..prayed..prayed..GOSH!! i felt do damn holly! Know wudimean?? However, I enjoyed my trip there.

1 word= S.E.R.E.N.I.T.Y.

Went for char siew fan after at Bunga Raya and bumped into June Ping,Jon,Kelly and one friend whose name I've forgot. Chowie! I miss them. Kelly and I have been chatting through FB alot recently so it's okay but June Ping? GOSH i miss that girl!!! Then, I went into Ee Von's shop and amazingly, she was there! I thought she was in KL. Poor girl caught denggi and was hospitalized. She just got out today. Von,take care okay? I was really glad that I got to meet you today. We caught up a little with our lives.

You take care up in KL kay? ^^

After this, I'll be going out to meet Chandni, Sha, Nat and Geral! Can't wait! Do anticipate pictures. It's a must for tonight!!!












Toodles people
:):):):):):)
:):):):):)
:):):):)
:):):)
:):)
:)

2 comments:

.:Leeming:. said...

hey mel darl nice seeing u the other day.haha how i survive with those killer heels huh...funny la u...use to it d i guess i can even run with heels haha~the 1 u saw i'm wearing it's only 3 inch i hav a few tht's 5 inch hahaha...crazy i knoe~

Pepybomb said...

Yala..i so shy leh..i was so blur while watching Oprah T_T really? i was like so amazed cuz the heels so damn high..haa