Tuesday, October 13, 2009

I have a confession...

During study week, I.....



went
o
ut
t
o
c
atch
a
m
ovie
w
ith
the
g
urls
!


Oh the guilt that i felt....but I haven't seen the girls in ages! A movie wouldn't hurt right?

At least that was what I had planned with Geral & Chan on that particular Wednesday evening. Until a text came in the moment i stepped foot into Chan's car.

016-xxxxxxx
Hey, what's good to eat in Malacca? I'll be passing by :)

Who?
Ian. Yee Fai. Emica. Chia Sern aka Ming!
( Yes,I brought them for steamboat because some of them didn't want to have satay celup and Jonker is closed on weekdays! It was not bad nevertheless, that shop offered individual soup pots!)

Chan and Jordan played host as well :) thanks u two!

The bill

Love this picture.

Dear Emica & I.
She's such a sweet girl!
Also, part of Chia Sern's head.

He kept jumping from places to places. Literally!

We had so much to talk about! Most of it is about dance and Muar. =) Sorry for not bringing my crew out guys. Come back and I'll make sure you guys get better food this time around :) Or I just might be heading up. So be prepared aight?*stares at you!* XD

Geral-Lyn-Chan
Ended the night over at Portuguese Settlements simply catching up on our lives.
No wait, we ended it over at Uncle John's. Ya. That's right =)
Am looking forward to the sleepover!

Till then,
Nites <3s

I feel like having bubur cha cha.
Might just whip up some tomorrow with help from my granny :)


0 comments: