Friday, October 9, 2009

My first official job!!!

I'll be teaching at a dance studio in Bukit Katil every
Friday from 6pm-7pm starting tomorrow.

Genre:Modern Dance.

Simply modern dance. So it's pretty general. I can cover from anything to everything that I know!

The problem now is, How am I going to conduct the class? I've no experience in teaching a dance class. Haih!!!

What song to choose from?
What steps?

What level of difficulty?


Aish.......My first class starts tomorrow! I'm so nervous. Gosh, I hope my students won't see this. Wish me luck!


Ps: Anybody who is interested in learning, do contact me personally :)
If your passion is dance, we're family.

3 comments:

mau said...

marilyn, i wanna learn ^^ i have always loved dancing but i can't really do it.. hehe ^^ teach me some, sometime ya? ^^ and haf fun teaching ur class today...

Selamat Sejahtera, cikgu

Yang said...

I.
...
....
.....
......
.......
......
....
...
..
.

Just wanna say good luck in teaching hahaha! Though im sure you sure damn shy like malu malu kucing~ And don't be harsh and go like..

"OI! You bear!"

"Why you so fat wan!?!"

Tehee! v^^ Muacks!

huikit2001 said...

All the best o...good luck in your teaching lesson...Remember to teach me sometime yea...haha..^^...earn BIG