Thursday, October 29, 2009

My stash!


have a look at my stash of
.
.
.

Files Files...Glorious Files!!!

Me likey this blue 'leopard' print design!

pink-blue-red!

Now who can tell me what these lil things are?
Get it right and I just might give one of it to you!

Gahhh... I feel like such a nerd. People go around shopping for clothes but NOOOO. I just got to shop for stationary. It really wasn't what I planned for today but I assumed that no one would've want to go out today after all the havoc that's being caused by the release of our results.. Oh well~! At least I got myself some stationary! ^^



15 comments:

mau said...

they are, candies!!! hahaha...
*fingers crossed*

Pepybomb said...

nope!! they might look like one but they're not!!

mau said...

awww man... come on... since nobody is guessing, let me win by default la... haha ^^

Pepybomb said...

No No!! they're so previous and cute! can't just give them away like that!! if u want it,u'll have to continue guessing. Muahahaha!!

cherlyn said...

is it eraser?? ^^

Pepybomb said...

Nope! keep guessing =)!

mau said...

hmmmmmm... i'm guessing....

they are those nice smelling soft toys that smells like bread...
or are they those stuffs u hang on the handphone 1?

@.@ i'm running out of ideas..

Anonymous said...

sumthing tat holds ur paper together? jolynn

Pepybomb said...

To Mau: boy.....you really want it huh? haha i give to you on ur bday lah..then you'll know what it is. hehe.. hopefully curiosity won't kill this particular cat ;)

To Jolynn: VERY CLOSE!

mau said...

since she's VERY CLOSE, i think i know wat it is already!!!

They are....

HAIR CLIPS!!!!!!!!!!

Pepybomb said...

wrong lah Mau!! read her answer properly!!

mau said...

i.... give up... huuu huuu... i tot they were hair clips or paper clips.

Pepybomb said...

Now..u just got it =)!!!! ahhah

mich X lynn said...

wei im the one should get it correct le =S sad.... should check here earlier T__T give me those sweeties XD

Pepybomb said...

HAHAH!! come malacca I give u!! ^^ Mui, give me ur private blog add again? I need to relink.