Monday, October 26, 2009

Not-A Studio



Here it is.
The thing that got my thighs and arms to ache like mad the day after!
Us Dynamix cleaning up our 'Studio that is somehow, not a studio'.

We call it NOT-A. Pronounced as NOTA! =D

Before I proceed onto our epic day filled with mops and brooms, allow me to clarify that this is NOT a studio where us (DYNAMIX) accepts students and such. It's not a dance academy or whatsoever.

**Advert**:

Dynamix's Justin is teaching Popping and Hip Hop
Dynamix's Marilyn is teaching modern dance ( general that includes hip hop)

Drop a comment by my shoutbox if you're interested aight!

Yeah, as i was saying...

It is simply a place for us to train. Yes. A place where mirrors and stinky armpit stench reign supreme! XD!

-The aftermath-






X Dumb MMU guards shooing us off at 12am.
X Machala Machala (some indian song) when we're practicing.
X Blood sucking mosquitoes.

This is also one of the reasons so as to why I took up the job as a dance instructor. I want to earn money to pay for the monthly rent. It would be more meaningful this way rather than getting it from my parents. Don't you agree? So people, do get people to enroll in my class if you love me and want to help me!

Gosh, it took me a week to write this... Where's my inspiration. This is getting tougher and tougher by the day. Oh shucks.

On a lighter note, classes will commence starting tomorrow. I won't be having any classes on Thursday and Friday. At first I thought,
" YAY! I can travel to KL to shop or eat these two days!".
Then it struck me that I have practice every Thursday and I have to teach a class on Friday. Boo!

However, I'm really happy this sem because I get to be in the same class as my old course mates as well as old buddy from tuition =) I promise to work harder this sem. Just you wait and see.

Would love to write more but my computer's lagging alot. That's for not switching it off for almost a week! Toodles!


Dynamix's Upcoming Performances & Competition
1 Nov- Performance for Dreambox's Anniversary at DP
14 Nov- Malaysia Street Dance Gala Auditions in Ipoh
19th & 20th Dec- Workshop by Phillipine All Stars in Penang
20th Dec- Malaysia Street Dance Gala Finals















If you think Dynamix is dead, think again.







2 comments:

Unknown said...

"college guards shooing us off at nite"

"Blood sucking mosquitoes"

we're still facing tat >.<... so nice... got own studio to practice...

BTW, where is tat Dreambox anniversary performance at ?

Pepybomb said...

Really? haha yeah..it is pretty nice..though have to keep on mop floor. haha!

The anniversary is at Dataran Pahlawan. The shopping mall. But that performance is canceled already. HAHA!