Thursday, October 8, 2009

YEASHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wait.hold on for a minute. just 1 minute.















YES YES YES YES YESSSSSSSSSS!!!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

I'm FREEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!
*jumps around in pentagons*

Okay. Much better!!! OMG finally...the gruesome finals are finally over!!! Not for good, but they ARE over!! Goodbye Sem 1 of my Beta year =)

Reviews on Sem 1 Finals

Accounting
Can't remember much about this paper. All I know is that i did not manage to balance off the stinkin Adjusted Trial Balance. Gosh do i despise accounts T_T

Fundamentals of Business
.....
can't remember much about this paper as well

Malaysian Studies
this paper i remember!!!
i was sick on the day of this paper. Intended to wake up at 6am to study for this paper but dropped back onto my bed at about 9. No thanks to my oh-so-infamous cramps =( I hope i pass my paper =(

Management
.
.
omg..i can't remember this paper as well. haha!!I think I have amnesia. The odd thing is that I enjoyed reading this subject as well as Fundamentals of Business. I'm not mad. I'm still very much sane
O:) -----> halo

Mathematics for Managers
This......
Paper.......
Stinks.........

Have never been good in math. Plus, I studied only a day before the paper itself. Imagine that.

Marilyn Leo + Math= UNDEFIABLE CATASTROPHIC DISASTER!

Information Systems and Multimedia
I just did this paper!! XD
It was not too bad i suppose.
For this paper, I studied in the library from 11am until 2am. By far, the latest I've ever stayed in the library. I can't go on even later though because the library closes at 2am XD

I regret

  • for not starting my revisions earlier.
  • for not paying attention in class.
  • for SKIPPING class.
  • for sleeping in class.
  • for sitting at the back for most of the lectures.

BUT!!!!!!

I DID NOT REGRET

  • being in the same sessions with Chun Aun for all of our lectures
  • thinking of dance when I'm supposed to be paying attention
  • skipping classes to attend dance competitions in KL
  • meeting new friends from my course
  • missing my old coursemates 24-7
=D
~Let us all work harder for the next sem~


***
Top 3 things to do today:


1) L4D!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
2) Get Jazz Star Shoes from Fajar
3) Think of steps for Dynamix's new coreography







What's your top 3 things to do today?







0 comments: