Saturday, February 14, 2009

Everyone's posting bout 'IT'

It's the time of the year again!!

14th of February
Valentines day

I wonder.
what do people think of when this particular date comes?
I don't know about you guys but to me, it's just another typical day in the life of

Marilyn Leo

She wakes up super late because she has nothing better to do and would finally end up sitting in front of the comp blogging on this!(why? because Z did not take me out.thts y. hmph! nolah...we'll go out later in the evening)
But hey, it's only been half a day. The other half's gona remain a mystery to me...
Maybe i'd strike the lottery and turn into a rich MILLIONAIRE!!maybe..just maybe.

Let's talk about another day shall we?

13th of February
The eve of Valentine's day


This is the day where singles start to go,

"CRAP! do i have a date for tomorrow? Because if i don't then i'll have to sulk in my room and watch tv while diving into a bucket of low quality Malaysian ice cream!"

Or where couples go

Last minute gift hunting with their best friend!

This however, is how i got to spend my V day eve

I was initially supposed to go for dance practice at 9pm simply because i've not been dancing for like..a month? So Yes. I was SUPPOSED to go for practice until MR. Zachary asked if i'd want to head over to Jonker's. I asked, " What for?Is there a surprise for me?" Because you see, i really don't like to be at places where there are a lot of people. Zach answered back with a smile, " Well, there could be. :D"

Random thoughts came flying into my head.
" What could there be? Fireworks?A dance performance?"

Then me...still being a tad bit reluctant on deciding if i should go, questioned him further by asking, " What is there? Do i need to meet anyone?" (Cuz i was under dressed thinking that we were only going to go catch a movie or in other words, i was in 'slacker mode' and had nothing else to wear) Zach answered, " Yes u do have to meet someone." I whacked him on the spot. Then i asked for the day..it was a FRIDAY. *nyehehehe* I knew who i was going to meet right away. So much for a surprise ey?

LALALALALA~~ off we went to Jonker's then.

To meet the ONE & ONLY

.
.
.
KAYSHAAN SELVAM+ ONG MEI YI!!!!
(see see i'm using green colour.*winks at kayshaan*)

LOL!! i laughed when i saw them because i managed to guess before hand. Tho i'm not as smart as Mei Yi that found out like in the afternoon. So i guess that leaves Kayshaan to b sampat and Zach to be the cleverer one!!
...
WAIT!! that leaves ME to be the dumb one too... T_T wth.

But still both the guys planned the meet. N it was really sweet.
I've never seen Kayshaan in person and have not seen Mei Yi in a damn long time.
So thank you!!!
The night ended pretty early as Lil Mis Mei Yi is bound to Mr Ong Ban Bin's curfew that is to be home by 12.30. (eh i dunoe how to spell ur dad's name! Uncle, don't ever come here ah)

Well Happy Valentine's day to ALL of you guys out there.
Single or Not :D







Happy Birthday To~

My DADDY

Lim June Ping

Zawiyah

:D

3 comments:

Sean Ong said...

ur dad's name LIM JUNE PING??? hahahahahahaha

Pepybomb said...

MY DADDY is one of the people lah!!hhahaha!!

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!