Thursday, February 26, 2009

The French Fry Eatin, Burger Munchin, Coca Cola Drinkin



Originality. Say what?



YESSSSSSSSSSSSS~!!! The presentation for business management is finally over!! We stayed up till late night..ONCE AGAIN...doing last minute work that we could've done earlier but chose not to. (We've got to improve on that) Imagine: Almost all of us only read our notes early in the morning before our 8am class. I thank god that i managed to whip up some ideas and memorise my part in less than an hour. It wasn't my best presentation yet but it was tolerable. Our group presented on:

McDONALDS
!!!

(When and Why did McDonalds go international and How did they cope with the cultural differences from all around the world.)


It was pretty taxing as Mr L.J raised the standards to a much higher level based on the other groups last week. The time limit for each group was 20 minutes. We have 7 STINKIN members in our group. KIDDING!!! They don't stink, it's just that each and everyone of us have to present. I mean like come on, they Rock My Sox!! Overall, i think we did pretty well. Mr Jim thinks so too~!
Gimme a M-C-D!
Put it all together and what does it spell??
McDonalds!!
Parapapapa~ We're Lovin It.
(gosh i miss my cheerleading days)

Remember this?

*This is not me tho. my student*
It's Yang, our clown of the day!!! :)

O.o?

Sammie just worships her new sunglasses. ^^

William caught me camwhoring!AchichiAhhh!!

Lovin the tie. Makes me feel as if i'm on a Broadway show.
PUT ME ON BROADWAY!!

Too bad we didn't cover KFC tho...

=D

::::::::::::::::::
**EDIT**

(I slept during this movie. I also slept while watching The Pink Panther. When Marilyn Leo sleeps in a cinema, it means she's not enjoying the movie.)

I just got back from a movie. Street Fighter: Legend of Chun Li. Three words. WTH.
There were just too many scenes that i think was unnecessary and the lines were just plain Noob most of them time. Zach's friend Jason, thinks that the old lady who gave free popiah to CHun Li was friggin Ugleh. LOL!!! *New thing discovered? Zach's friends aren't that scary after all!*

I feel bad for not going for the trip to Redang with Tennis Club this coming 24th-26th of March. This is because my close friends have planned it and if i don't go, they might skin me. However, according to Tami, she and the rest would skin them back!lol! Thanks gurl and sorry that I'm not going!But i'll try and meet up with you guys there alright? :) I'll be heading there on the 22nd-24th of March.

Lastly, I feel dumb for not registering for my course to Beta earlier on. Now, i'll have to go to MMU and register manually because the online application is closed. Yes. After much consideration and deliberation, I've finally decided on what i roughly want to do. Am hoping it will not let me down.

*sigh*





P/s: No Alex~! you will never meet the other side of me =p None of you will. HEHE!

0 comments: