Saturday, February 21, 2009

The no 19 and the day Friday

.am deprived of tennis. Sammie,Lance, Zach, Yeh Han, Siew, anyone?
.am deprived of dancing. Hello Dynamix?Missing u guys.NOT!=p
.am deprived of a trip to Redang. Which I'll get in March!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY DEAR FRIEND
(sarah, ur blog provides wrong info wei...make me shy ni wen i wished Min Rong at 11.58 thinking that i was late T_T)


thanks for being a great friend :)
[and like i've said, i like your 'new' hair. Thanks to Fang Min too!
have a good one O.K? :)]


As of this week, i will have no classes on Fridays but I'll then have to suffer for the other four days with no help from the scorching wheather. Oh yeah, not forgetting projects + assignments + presentations... WHOAH...can die!gona have to stuff alota things into my head for all these... I can't wait for our Business Project during week 8,9 and 10 tho. What will we be doing? Go On...Start guessing!
For thy shall spill no beans on this ;D


As for today, my first Friday with no classes, I had...


Group DISCUSSION -.-''


damn spoiler lah rite? no class but got discussion.I did manage to spend my morning nicely though. By watching Gossip Girls. (OKOK.I know i'm slow. Don't have to point out the obvious here)I'm guessing that this will go on until the sem is over...I hope not tho. However, my group consists of most of my buddies so it's all Cool!!!

We


O tease each other


o laugh at each other


o call each other noobs,ah beng, ah lien, lala, etc


o get mad at each other


o do last minute work until late night


o call each other stoopid


o complain that we're hungry almost 24-7

But then again, it's all cool and I know that we're gona rawk our presentations. Yes? :D

I can't wait for our business project! It's gone be uber fun!(u guys noe who you are...)
Out of the norm is what we'll do.

0 comments: