Monday, February 9, 2009

Updates

Happenings :)

Children these days..tsk tsk tsk..gets sucked into the pop culture too readily XD

Chrystal(cousin) & I

Baby Kelly just had a fight with her brother and is quietly munching on her piece of apple after that. Can you say AWWW?? :)
And today my aunt told Kelly to go open the door to see who is there. (knowing that it's my brother who's at the door)
Aunt: Kelly! go open the door!
Kelly:*scurries off from her seat happily^^*
Aunt: wait got 'pai lang' (bad people) !
Kelly: *stunned. stopped totally and looked at my aunt like this O.O''!!!
(damn cute!!if only u were there beside me to witness this!haha)

Pink Guava. believe it. damn sweet.


Credits to Zach :D

HAPPY 21st BIRTHDAY LOW!! (ann ann)

What's this? watermelon?
you wish.
it's really jelly. with colouring enough to colour ur stomach wall a whole new different colour! *yay*

Tickets to Euphoria MOS for Battleground LIVE

ECX! Champions!!

Ultimax being judged...they got 3rd

What do u get when you take free coffee from campus for like 5 days in a row? and get ur card a chop whenever u do so?

No you don't get free Playboy sunglasses. You get FREE COFFEE MATE instead!!WEEE~!!!

I was really happy..^^ haha cuz i thought i'd get like this tiny packet of creamer like the ones they give at Hi-teas or sumthin!!

Sha & I over at Jonker Gallery. I got a Lil Miss tee from there. Call me out dated but hey.. it'll keep me happy for 2 or 3 days as the quality of the shirt is pretty..urgh.. -.- definitely not by Junk Food. Oh well~!!

LOL sha damn cute.haha!

A pot outside of my house. Taken at night. SO random i know right?HAHA!

Edited by Puchy

A week ago, i was lazing in front of the Telly watchin the Asian Food Channel (channel 703 on Astro) Yes. I lurve watching the food channel since like high school. That's where i got my inspiration to bake and cook stuff. If you're friends with me since the olden days then i think you'd know :) My partner in crime is usually Sha. We love to bake. We must do it again sometime.O.K??

However this time, i went solo. I was watching Nigella's Feast and i saw this recipe that was so simple and i thought that i should try making it. I felt like running out to go get em ingredients as soon as the show ended. But no..it was already pretty late n my trusty bakery supply shop had closed.So i waited till the next day. I got the ingredients from Jusco and a few others from the Bakery supply store. This is so simple that i think ALL of you should try it!I call it...

Snikers with Cornflakes

As easy as it sounds, start of by breaking up 1 Snicker bar onto a bowl placed on top of a hot water bath. After the chocolate has melted, add in butter and mix well.

Take it off the heat and pour in the Cornflakes.
As icky as it may look. This is what i call Comfort Food. Food for the Soul.

Using two teaspoons, spoon the spoonfuls of goey caramalised bits of heaven onto a tiny cupcake tray (duno wat to call it). Finish off with raisins and pearl candies. And...

Viola!

And it tastes really good!
Certified by:
Ministry of Bakers: Suraya Soh
Ministry of I'll-eat-whatever-she-bakes: Zachary Tay!

That's all for today
goodnight people :)




yang, remember to put em pics into my pendrive k?
sarah, i wanna see the camwhore pics up in ur blog!
fangmin,where are u gal?bought u ur accounts book already :)
Zach, sorry i kept u waiting...






0 comments: