Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Welcoming the Year of the Ox

This is how i celebrated my New Year!! :)

Woke up early in the morning around 9am. Got ready and slipped into this!

I'm using the same bag from last year because the newer bag i bought from Roxy couldn't match my outfit :(
Dress:Nichii
Leggings: some kind of shop from DP XD
Heels: Go figure. Vincii
Bag: Roxy
Watch: Guess(i'm only a lucky girl)

After that, my mother's side gathered at my grandma's house. Or better known to some of my friends as my AMA house ^^. At there, wished everyone HAPPY CNY!!

Our family's newest addition Baby Ruiz (mix malay n chinese)

We took a family picture too :) however, the picture is not here with me yet ..oh well! moving on~~

My family and I went over to my father's side to have breakfast. Then,

Sister: eh lets take pictures before the others come out..
Me: ok ok ok!

Familiar? ahak!

This was last year. Do i luk better last year or this year? I noe one thing that looked better last year. The plants.

*yer!*

Sister Carolyn

^^

hm...

err..

Enchanted.HAHA!

*random*

It's only a baby freeze. really!

bodoh~

Now, excuse the dumbness as the dumb me accidentally uploaded all the pics to the right.

Ready?

U'd better not criticize my dumbness ah!

Here goes...







Leo siblings wishing u
Gong Xi Fa Chai!










We will welcome you to our house with open arms and genuine smiles!!














Aaron Leo, Justin Leo, Marilyn Leo, Carolyn Leo and last but not least Adrian Leo











YO YO!!


. . .

(errr...wrong outfit..)











GLAD THAT'S OVER WITH!!

now back to my normal picture arrangement...

We decided to take a picture while jumping..ahak! and dang~! short people jump the highest!! or is it?
Mua.pro leh..jump in heels.haha!

This totally contradicts with my statement. Cuz he, having the longest legs, jumped the highest!!

Weeeee~~~!!!!

LOL!

While heading to our other relative's house...

Revenge...sweet sweet R.E.V.E.N.G.E. after all the bullying when i was young!

*kuchi kuchi!!*

O.O''!!

ah ah..dun touch me ah!

BUSH!!! (beh tahan. almost laughed here.HAHA!)

Sister: GO DIE LAH U!

damn it...let's try it again..!

yes.she's not looking.better make my move now.

1

2

3 (wah still not noticing me? nyehehe!)

A bigger picture to show u my sister's face.Like 'GU' (bull) HAAHAHA!!n again..i almost laughed.

NOT AGAIN!!
=#

Now enough of that...at night, us cousins went out for karaoke at Dreambox. Why not Jetty? Well, Jetty was fully booked!

I'm the tallest!! n i luk black..haha!

This is somewhat wrong.

no boos. But...

what is it that got us high like this? HAHA!! i'm behind..and I'm Jack! Chrys's Rose.
You jump, I jump
NOT!!*kicks u into the ocean!* XD

2nd day: visiting with family
(i drank whisky that night!drank too quickly..cuz it didn't taste tht horrible cuz it's been diluted with soda.got a lil dizzy after.lol) went for Chrystal's bday celebration at her house after that!
3rd day: Visiting with Chan,Geral,Nat,Jordan,Wee Kiat,Jon,Janine,Zach and Jit Tong.no pics cz it's all with Geral.lol
On the 4th day of CNY,all of Dynamix went out visiting. I'll let pictures do the talking..am tired..haha


Alex and the gang came by at that time. u can see Han Seng, Michelle, Alex and Chun Yian in the background gambling..

Over at Jardian's

Kiddojoo

Over at Vivian's (girl in yellow)

I think any one's parents would get the shock of their lifes when they see us at their doorstep.
WHY?
DO a head count ;)
there's about 20 of us..

5th day: didn't do much. Went to visit Zach at his grandparent's house
6th day: Visiting with Yang,Sam,Jordan,Zach,Sha sha, Aj, and Chun AUn. (YANG~~!! send me the pics!)

################################
Well, i guess that's all for now..
Happy Chinese New Year to all!
gamble while you can!!


Toodles!

2 comments:

Caely said...

hehe.got few photos you so cho lor ar.. hehe. but anyways you look great in dress ^^ hehe..
well dancers in the house?? hehe

Pepybomb said...

Thanks so much TSB!!
yeah..alot of them...haha