Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Pristine Yogood Apple Muesli Bar


I'm in my computer applications class right now,
finished my work,
now here i a

Dumb Jojo came and took a bite out of my breakfast. (He looked at the bar, bites it, and chews) he then went, "We're not supposed to eat in the lab rite?" and along he went.
-.-''


This is my 100th post!! WEEE~!!
^*^*^*^*^*^*throws confetti in the air **^*^*^^*^*^*
Amazing how i got this far considering the fact that i did not fancy the idea of blogging.
Thanks to Mr Hot.Teck Peng
Came this blog of mine
:D
Whether it has brighten up ur boring days with information you might not need or stink up ur ALREADY boring days with information you might not need
I hope you enjoyed reading my blog as much as i enjoyed typing it and would continue to visit in the future
:)

@Now, do you guys really want to know how my valentines went? >:
@I know you don't want to...
@Cuz i know i don't want to... >.< *shy...* So here's the thing. If i could get a minimum of 50 people to leave a comment at this particular post saying they want to know all about my valentines, then i shall consider.Nyehehehe~!!! (u noe it's impossible)

However!!! you can easily read on how my valentines went by visiting here

Scraping coconut flesh is fun ^.^v

Coconut House offers really really really good pizza! Located at Jonker Street.
Credits to Lynette dear for recommending it!

-End-



7 comments:

Kay said...

hm..50 ...worth a try ...xD kakakaka..
ME 1ST!!!!!!!! @@'

Batbun said...

i guess i want to see YOUR point of view for tat day.. >.<

Pepybomb said...

you two ah..aha Kay, i laughed loh when i saw ur comment..haha!! to zach..hm... >.< dun nid la..haha

Kay said...

aiyseh..50 post are still a long way to go ..=='
ZACH! I SUPPORT YOU!!! kaakkaka
gona open 48accounts on blogspot to spam ..muahahaha

Pepybomb said...

to kay: whoah...dunid until lidat lah!! u want i can tell in person..but scared u 'yok ma' ni. haha eh wanted to belanja u Mamee today..but i din enter class >.<

Kay said...

wa..speaking canto sia @@'
gota buy lottery tmr ..xD !!
man..yok ma heh?..i dun mind..kakaka..
aiya..i also din attend class today..
got a date wit my dentist xP

Pepybomb said...

LOL!! i pro at canto noe!! just that sometimes will stuck here n there la.. -.-'' lol cieh....i so good hearted u pulak go dentist..cannot get junk for u d lah. next time belanja u CELERY!