Friday, July 4, 2008

First Lunch Break with A MMU SENIOR

YESH!! i've had my lunch break with a mmu senior..a damn hot one too!! lucky right? for someone to bring me out for lunch since i'm still darn new compared to this senior. *wink*

So, after class i head over to the CLC building to meet up with my senior and the first thing i said was, "eh? i tot u were much taller?"

CHOWIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! probably wasn't one of my smartest things to say to a person i've not seen in such a long time....now i shall go for a rebound. [Short+gorgeous+funny+pretty+petite] forgive me T.T haha!!

After that, we went to "THE big tree"!!!!!!! noticed hw i caps locked the word the? because it's a place that this senior frequents often. They serve home-made seaweed and carrot noodles. new to me. and yes yes.. i DID ENJOY IT^^ lunch was then followed by us talking n talking until the owner of the shop "sao tong". lol but we were allowed to continue sitting there since it's like this open hut. She told me stories bout her past and present life. I listened on...and NO! u did not bore me..dun wry...haha i hope everything will go on well for you :)

We left after like 2 hours at the shop. She brought me to go get fried bananas(upon my request) before dropping me home. Kind Much~!tq~! We'll do this some other time kay? and i'll promise to go like, " EH! have u gotten hotter?" ;)

haha till then, take care^^

JENG JENG...the mmu senior i've been talkin bout is, the one and only......JENNIFER TAN!! here's a picture of her.She's on the right. Her lil sister Janine is on the left.


Pretty right??

SO yah, thnks again for taking me out^^ c u around..and ya, i might nid u to tutor me and jordan in accounts ..will that be okay? *prays* and YESH!! i will belanja u if i win!!so pray for me!! competition is on= 13th july.Malacca mall.8pm.Many other people are welcomed to pray for me too. and also, be there to support my group!!! I WILL THEN AGAIN LOVE YOU FOR THAT :)

0 comments: